Search results

1. gregdaisley

In need of some rear light info please!

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum! The simple answer to your question is, no they will not fit your car. However, you do have 2 options if you really want them; 1. Swap your lights for these aftermarket units...
  2. gregdaisley

Guide to updating RNS310 Firmware

AndrewJB, do you know if the earlier updates are available anywhere, with mine being on v0042 it's in desperate need of an update(or 10)!
  3. gregdaisley

No longer available

Hi MJ, I'm interested in the Leon Mk2 FL Rear LED Clusters... How much can you supply and fit them for? I do have VCDS but no access to the TPI/C.E.M update. Cheers, Greg.
  4. gregdaisley

Nope! DO you know if I can download earlier updates to catch up with the latest version?
  5. gregdaisley

PROBLEMO... my current software version is at 0042?! Must have been one of the first units out the factory!
  6. gregdaisley

What's the link Mac?? Is this CDRWIN 5.05 a windows only program? Can't find it anywhere for the mac...
  7. gregdaisley

Yes please Mac, I take it they will be UK ones??
  8. gregdaisley

Ok I'll try that, however, that CDRWIN 5.05 programme I'm suppose to use... I can't seem to find a version as old as that?
  9. gregdaisley

Cheers Andrew, can you tell me a little more? Seen this: http://gpsunderground.com/forum/blaupunkt/13940-blaupunkt-fx-2012-v4-rns310-vw-seat-skoda.html UK maps have 4 parts?
  10. gregdaisley

Anyone got a link to some maps either 2012 or 2013? I'm currently running 2010 as it's useless!
  11. gregdaisley

AndrewJB... does it have to be a CD-R or DVD-R??
  12. gregdaisley

Ok cool, do you think if it was to copy on to an SD card it would be more successful? Also, do you have a link to the download??
  13. gregdaisley

Do you have a digital copy at all?
  14. gregdaisley

My REVO'd Mk2 Leon FL - NOW FOR SALE

Go to the top of it, where it meets the headlining, get your fingers behind it and pull hard, it's held in position with 3 or 4 sprung steel clips that are very strong!
  15. gregdaisley

Selling the original halogen headlights (with bulbs) as a pair. Anyone interested, contact me :)
  16. gregdaisley

AndrewJB - did you ever get round to updating the maps? Mine are 2010 I think and well out of date!
  17. gregdaisley

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Put the car up for sale... http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/seat-leon-19tdi-200959-revo-stage-1--42500-miles/1016983976
  18. gregdaisley

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/seat-leon-19tdi-200959-revo-stage-1--42500-miles/1016983976
  19. gregdaisley

Haha, did he get one that was fully kitted out?! He was in contact a few times when I first thought about selling it but nothing came of it. The headlight retrofit is easy you just need to buy Kufatec 10 to 14 pin plug adapters and scotch lock the switched live feed (the loose wire) on each...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.