Search results

1. big rich

Pd150 people please help

that vac hose behind it? hard to see from pics, unless its a generic pipe from another model which may have a hose that runs across
  2. big rich

2007 Leon Fr [170] DPF problems after injector replacement

Thanks eamonn, was nice meeting you pal.
  3. big rich

Engine Management light

hi mate its most likely you've an air leak, obviously there can be other reasons but this is where id start. Get hold of some brake cleaner or carb cleaner etc in an aerosol and with the engine running spray it around, if you hear a notable change in the engine then you know you've a leak, ie...
  4. big rich

2007 Leon Fr [170] DPF problems after injector replacement

Hi mate, its quite common from experience cars having DPF issues after injector changes due to raw fuel dropping into the cylinders when the injectors are removed and then it get pushed into the DPF when cranking, usually 1 re-gen and all is well. sounds like something more is amiss with yours...
  5. big rich

high gear low revs problem

Id go flywheel too from your description too, high gear and low revs is also a killer of DMF's.
  6. big rich

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

i work in wakefield if you fancy a trip down the m1
  7. big rich

Leon FR TDI HELP!!!

For the poor mpg etc its got all the hallmarks of a bad injector seal or injector not seated correctly especially since its ever since the recall. Might be something to get checked out before you throw your wallet at it.
  8. big rich

Poorly pd150

sounds like a leaking injector possibly
  9. big rich

Engine management light on

the two most common issues for this is either blocked charcoal canister, or faulty solenoid. Both are testable and fairly easy to diagnose with the right tools
  10. big rich

Dpf?

In an ideal world you want it testing and DPF ash level checking too etc and it needs adapting to the car when fitted. As your looking into the engine bay its on the left towards the back. IIRC the part is about £60 give or take so add labour onto that. Ignore the 2 sensors thing, your car has...
  11. big rich

Dpf?

No you wont, thats the DPF differential pressure sensor not lambda sensor, you will need a new one fitting and adapting to the car, seen many a blocked DPF from these sensors being faulty, alot of the time they don't show a fault either its only by testing them you can be sure. op - I can...
  12. big rich

Coolant Flush/Drain

take it back to him, tell him to put the correct coolant in (g12+)
  13. big rich

LCR Brembo

is it the outer dust seals that have popped out and jammed it on? this happened to mine. I still have an unopened set of genuine brembo/seat dust seals going spare from when i did mine.
  14. big rich

Alhambra 20vt throttle body issues

Without looking at a wiring diagram you should be looking at battery voltage or at least above 11.5V
  15. big rich

CR170 - dirty diesel traits?

Im a patient guy, but i think i would have driven it through the showroom window by now! Hope you get it sorted
  16. big rich

Take it back one more time say fix it or give me a new car. i think you are actually in a position already to reject it to be fair with the amount of times you've took it already
  17. big rich

If you fetch it down call it £15 mate, just double check it first though (wiring etc..)
  18. big rich

is it under warranty?
  19. big rich

Think that's fake vagcom mate, probs why it doesnt work. mines genuine hex-can-usb lead and VCDS release 11.11.4
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.