Search results

1. Tom_H's Mk4 Ibiza 1.8 20VT (Picture heavy)

Wheels look brilliant. Nice to see some speed and style :)
  2. Mk4 Suspension

Hi I have had coilovers fitted to my ibiza for a few years now with shortened drop links. I want to put the standard suspension back on. Will I need longer drop links again? Sorry I'm not very clued up on this sort of stuff so may sound stupid to others. Thanks
  3. Seat Ibiza (6L): Air suspension and more.....SPLITTING/FOR SALE

My favourite Ibiza ever! U kno it! I need air :( could I be reali rude and ask if u could pm the price of getting the air installed and all parts, just general interest as I couldn't afford it but it's nice to kno lol!
  4. Anyone in the Northampton area?

im up for a meet. Im in Bedford so not far from most of the places mentioned. Would be nice to meet some other members. Does any1 go mk cruise on a sunday?
  5. JonnyH10's Black MK4 Ibiza

ummm i do luv RH's! car looks wicked mate. a big change from the start
  6. Stubby Aerial

haha! or go for the crab style and stick the sides on the front and back, definately a good look, if u like crabs that is! on a serious note try fitting wind deflectors, debadging the rear, spraying the front S badges, new hand break cover, audi TT pedals! there is loads to do and all the...
  7. thePHILosiphers FR TDi - Stage 2 Complete - SOLD!!

had a look at doing it myself but i decided against it. i have a friend who works at a garage so will go in at the weekend and see what he can do.
  8. Damon's first little 1.2 mk4 *sold .... Gone ... Bye bye :( *

where did u get your 20mm spacers from mate? car looks awesome, such a nice colour.
  9. Matt's Red Ibiza FR TDI on RHs, with added plywood and plastic :)

well i used the screws for ur garage door stuff but i totally ruined it underestimating a bump in the road lol. i have my LCR splitter back on now and used drywall screws again but with a bigger thread in the same holes! lights look wicked lightly tinted, always thought they wouldnt suit the...
  10. thePHILosiphers FR TDi - Stage 2 Complete - SOLD!!

hello phil! its ali, i bought ur exhaust at the weekend. the thread made a good read and has given me more ideas. Looking into a mk5 interior but as u said i dont think i will find a bargain like yours for a while lol.
  11. Matt's Red Ibiza FR TDI on RHs, with added plywood and plastic :)

i found using plasterboard screws (drywall screws) they grip great and dnt need a pilot hole :) car looks great! never a fan of the FR wheels but look great on yours.
  12. Help with LCR splitter!

My mate has one on his zetec s and looks good!
  13. orange respray completed

Love the little bits of orange peeking through the front grills!
  14. Honeycomb centre grill - Make your own with one from a toledo?

I would also purchase at a reasonable price too :)
  15. help me clean my black cupra

Lol! For cleaning products I use chemical guys stuff! Quality products!
  16. JOM Coilovers....opinions?!

They are brilliant for the price! I have a set on my Ibiza purely for looks but they perform pretty well for the price! Don't be fooled into buying pricey drop links, just get ford puma ones. I paid £12 for a brand new pair and haven't let me down :)
  17. My MK4 Ibiza Cupra K300 hybrid 299bhp 299ft/lb

any idea of getting another made up or maby a few? could make some good money out of that if u made them to order? quality car by the way lol :)
  18. 20mm spacers

Do u need extended bolts for the 20mm spacers?
  19. Droplinks?

i used mondeo drop links and they worked perfectly! at about £12 for a pair they are a bargain too :) think ford puma ones are very similar or the same so they work too! hope that helps
  20. Smooth ibiza 6l updated (29/11) Carbon

nice shoot! car looks great but not too keen on the wheels at the moment, im sure with some paint they will look better :)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members