Search results

1. hibitdat

Leon TDI 150 Revo - Clutch Slip?

Hi guys, I am contemplating the idea of giving my '05 Leon FR TDI the Revo treatment. The thought of circa 190bhp/280lbsft is nice, despite the cost including SPS (why is TDI tuning dearer than 1.8T?), BUT I am hesitating because of the dreaded clutch slip. I remember my stock Cordoba PD130...
  2. hibitdat

New Seat iPod connection

Does anyone know any more than the (non existent) info on the Seat website about the new optional iPod kit? Questions that spring to mind include which versions of iPod are supported, does it charge the iPod, does the radio show track info (really hope so - if as the pics show the iPod is...
  3. hibitdat

Bluetooth Pack / MFD

I am probably going to get a new Leon and would like to specify the Bluetooth Pack - am I correct in thinking that brings with it the MFD (larger trip computer display)? If so, can anyone advise what this offers that the standard one does not? I can't find any info on it on the net so any...
  4. hibitdat

Service Intervals - TFSI vs TDI

Hi, A simple question that I can't find an answer to - what are the Service intervals on the Leon TFSI? Is it the same (every 10k) as the TDI or can they go further without needing some tlc? Hope someone with one can help! Also do you think a TFSI would generally cost more or less than a...
  5. hibitdat

Leon TFSI Sport road test

Sorry if you know this already, but Honest John has posted a road test of the Leon 2.0TFSI Sport on his website - http://www.honestjohn.co.uk
  6. hibitdat

No more Cordoba in the UK?

So is it true? My dealer thinks it 'might' be, and all traces seem to be gone from the SEAT UK website (but not seat.com) - perhaps we have seen the last of the Cordoba on these shores. I for one hope not, it is a fantastic bargain and my one was frankly far better built and finished than my...
  7. hibitdat

Safety RECALL Altea TDI

Hi All, Got a letter this morning saying my Altea 2.0TDI is subject to the recall concerning the bolts on the fuel pump cover so this does not appear to only effect older TDI's as had been thought elsewhere. My letter refers to the 'Checking of the Tandem Fuel Pump' whatever that bit is...
  8. hibitdat

Altea Stereo Removal

Hi guys, I am sure that someone post some pics/a link to info on how to remove the Altea Stereo but having searched and searched I can't find it! Have just purchased an dension ice>link plus in the hope of hooking up my iPod and in my naivety I had hoped that the car might have the lead ready...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members