2. dannyk

Mk1 Jacking Point Covers

Copied this post i made in another thread a few years ago:
  3. dannyk

Best Looking Cupra!!!!

18x8 mate with 225/40/18 tyres. Cheers Danny
  4. dannyk

Best Looking Cupra!!!!

Thanks for the comments lads, selling the car just now actually, so the wheels are off and ride height back to standard. Wheels before refurb: After: Also tried a 19" rs4 with polished face on for size, looked ace imo: Cheers Danny
  5. dannyk

fr fog lights

iirc they are about 65 notes each from the dealer, i picked up a second hand one from ebay which was only 20ish delivered, as said, they are a sealed unit and changing them is very easy.
  6. dannyk

Mk4 ibiza now with new pics of new car

that's very poor workmanship there, hope you get it sorted out.
  7. dannyk

i need help choosing between 2 wheels.....

If i were you i'd get the wheels without the spacers first to see how they fit, then decide what size would be best, ET38 will still fit without the spacers anyway. I'd think that 10mm (hubcentric) at the back and 5mm at the front would be spot on.
  8. dannyk

i need help choosing between 2 wheels.....

Thats the size i have on mine, 18 x 8 ET35 and they fill the arches perfectly........IMO!!! lol. Cheers Danny
  9. dannyk

Radio Signal - Can it be boosted

Has the mk3 got a powered aerial like the leon?
  10. dannyk

RobDon's Leon -

Hi rob, hows it going? not been on here for a long time so just read through this thread, cars looking good as always, like the new wheels too. Cheers Danny
  11. dannyk

6 inch bolt through my alloy :(

that is very very unlucky mate, but to get the wheel off i'd leather it with a hammer, the wheel, not tyre.
  12. dannyk

Plastic undertrays

Fairly sure the standard ones are what you've described, but you can get sump guards etc which will 'fill' the area your on about, rather expensive tho for what it is. http://www.vagcat.com/p/B194/018050.png
  13. dannyk

RS6 Rims

Cupra/CupraR is around 10mm lower than the other models as standard. Also wouldn't bother remapping a 1.4, waste of money IMO.
  14. dannyk

RS6 Rims

personally i would buy 18's as they fill the arches nicely, having said that they may affect performance a little on the 1.4. To lower the car you can just buy springs, the FSD's are shock absorbers so you don't actually need them to just lower the car. Dependant on how cash flow is, you best...
  15. dannyk

after market wheels on Mk2 leons please

i really like the new RS4's, also the MK5 Gti wheels. Would be interesting to see what the MTM wheels look like too.
  16. dannyk

fuel filler cap

aye get the wallet out!! the miltek is a good one altho a tad expensive, i think Blue Flame are doing a good deal? have a search on here, sure there was a group buy but it was a while back.
  17. dannyk

fuel filler cap

personally i'd get a cat-back first then go for the dp and sports cat.
  18. dannyk

fuel filler cap

regarding the dp/cat the performance you see from then will be hampered by the standard mid and rear section. Why don't you want to get the rest of the exhaust? and what are you other plans for the engine?
  19. dannyk

fuel filler cap

when you push the button can you hear the solenoid working?
  20. dannyk

extreme blue club :)

Cheers fella! i had a platinum grey 1.6s before and wanted a platinum cupra but came across the blue one and couldn't resist!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.