Search results

1. CUPRA Ateca Open For Ordering

I think the prices are a little steep atm with little discounts available and I couldn't take the risk of them dropping once the order had been placed. Hopefully for those that have taken the plunge it will remain a niche rare car and prove a good buy financially and I still may look into one...
  2. CUPRA Ateca Open For Ordering

Yes it's a pcp, the payments would be much higher on a straight loan. It's over 4 years with a gfv of £16380
  3. CUPRA Ateca Open For Ordering

Not been on here for a lot of years since my Cupra R days, but I have been checking in from time to time. Currently on my 3rd S3 but do have a need to move into an SUV with performance due to my wife's disability. The Cupra Ateca is now live on Carwow and all the deals I've received back are...
  4. Considering an Ibiza Bocanegra

Not got one yet and your pushing me to mod it lol Cheers for the replies:thumbup:
  5. Considering an Ibiza Bocanegra

Thanks for that, I may have to revisit that one then. Nicely spec"d it was as well!
  6. Considering an Ibiza Bocanegra

Whats the significance of the battery in the boot. I have looked at one already and wondered why it wasn't under the bonnet lol
  7. Considering an Ibiza Bocanegra

Been to look at the car I linked to and according to the paperwork, it had a new engine in last year due to a hole in the block from cylinder no.2! My initial reaction is to walk away. Is that typical of the pre 11 failures?
  8. Considering an Ibiza Bocanegra

Yeah I get what your saying, had a look through the lucifer thread and it looks a little scary. Trouble is we only want it to save the mileage and running costs from our S3 and spending 10k+ makes it not viable tbh. The one i've linked to looks like its been tuned as well. Are those brembos on...
  9. Considering an Ibiza Bocanegra

The later ones are out of budget unfortunately! So what are the main engine issues. Is it a case of having a supercharger and turbo being twice the worry?
  10. Considering an Ibiza Bocanegra

Not been on here in a long time since my LCR days:redface: but I'm considering buying a Bocanegra for the wife. Any pointers to look out for in particular. I have a holding deposit on this one...
  11. Second flippy key.....LCR

Blast from the past!! Eventually got another flippy key of a forum member and had it programmed at a different dealer for a lot less. Can't remember the exact details now though:headhurt:
  12. back to the leon

I know the feeling mate, I sold my Platinum LCR 2 years ago and have missed it every day. Since then I've had an A3 3.2 Quattro DSG and currenty drive a 330cd, but the nagging feeling to go back to the Leon is still there. There's something about the car that makes it so nice to live with and as...
  13. Vag Com.......Bradford area?

You don't accept PM's yet!. I got my cruise activated by the Auto key cutting place at the end of White Abbey road on the outskirts of the town centre. I knew he had Vag-com, so I went up there with the instructions and asked to use it.
  14. DSG - How free is it ??

I have the DSG on my A3. I was sceptical before I test drove it as I never rated automatic cars. But I absolutely love it, even the wife loves it. As for changing up, yes it will not let you over rev the engine and will change up at the redline whether your in manual or not, but surely that is...
  15. Bye Bye civic type r hello new car

Looking nice mat and a good choice of wheels:) Have fun with the paddle shift!!:D
  16. Urgent Advice Needed On Arb!!!

If they didn't supply new droplinks in the kit, maybe the original ones will fit? I had FK silverlines on mine and they came with replacements as they needed to be shorter.
  17. Golf mk4 and LCR Suspension same???

The LCR has different suspension set up to all the other Leons. The rear is the same as the mk4 golf but the front is an audi tt setup. So in answer to the original question, it will NOT fit!
  18. Front Speakers in LCR (54 reg)

No it is a custom made box just for the leon which I bought from Autoacoustics They do one for the Ibiza Mk2 and Mk3
  19. Basic Sub & Amp for LCR Boot install

I would definately recommend the stealthbox. Hardly takes up any room and is well made and sounds good. I have a potential buyer for mine, but if he changes his mind it'll be for sale again. I also have the sub and amp that came out of it (12" infinity perfect VQ and JBL GTi monoblock amp)...
  20. Seat cupra v Honda type r

I've just been down the same route as you. I looked at the new cupra but didn't want to drive it as I just couldn't live with the looks, much prefer the LCR. I test drove the new CTR and it is a nice place to be. Once moving it is quick and sounds soooo nice and in GT spec comes with plenty of...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise