Search results

1. lcrsammy

20VT Toledo now wrapped GREEN

loving the car mate! the yellow is the tits! can i ask for a bit more info on that steering wheel? my LCR wheel very much needs some tlc. thanks again and great car
  2. lcrsammy

Failed MOT

Maybe not the most technical, but if you can get under the car, hit it with you first a couple times. If it sounds like there's lots of bits bouncing around inside it's failed, no noise and should be OK. As I say, I may get shot down, maybe there's a better way. Hope it helps
  3. lcrsammy

Bentley continental wheels

Badass....the end should start poking my head in the mk2 section more often [B)]
  4. lcrsammy

boot light not working

if possible use a trim removal tool or something similar to pry the cover off as close to the clips them selves, when i removed my cover one of the clips was so stubourn it boke and tore a section of the cover itsself away and the clip remained in the boot lid. :censored: and also my boot...
  5. lcrsammy

Cam-belt snapped

+1 for compression test
  6. lcrsammy

2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

Ah bugger i will be away with work , would have been good to put some faces to avatars. Look forward to the thread and photos :)
  7. lcrsammy

Help! Lcr

maybe wheel arch liner or undertray come adrift? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  8. lcrsammy

LCR strut removal

do you mean the pinch bolt on the rear of the hub? thanks for all the input guys! just trying to make sure I know whats ahead of me before I try this! Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  9. lcrsammy

LCR strut removal

yeah should have been more specific lol yeah suspension strut! thanks matey Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  10. lcrsammy

LCR strut removal

hi all, im hoping some home mechanics could offer some advice. ive been reading the online manual for the s3 about strut removal and it says you need to unbolt the right hand drive shaft from the gearbox flange to do that side. can you remove the strut whithout doin this or not? Sent from my...
  11. lcrsammy

Alternative to coilovers

your probably goin to get a hail of 'use the search button' but head over to the dpm page in the trading area, damian will sort you out. sammy Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  12. lcrsammy

Bov

thats good to know! luckily I got my 007p from the bay dirt cheap and a free service kit from forge so my valve was probanly cheaper than a new oe valve :D Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  13. lcrsammy

Bov

the guys at badger5 have been bubble testing most valves recently, iirc the forge 008 is ok, a serviced 007 with the new style piston is ok and a std valve also holds boost very well too. I guess it depends on where you will be taking your engine, if just running a standard map then a new OE...
  14. lcrsammy

New guy remap results

I cant compare my engine as I only have half tbe mods and only stage 1 but some people have had rods bend at around 300 lb/ft some havent but am sure people with more experience will let you know! Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  15. lcrsammy

Weitec 50/50

dpm performance in the trading area would be a good start! really helpful guys there. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  16. lcrsammy

Forge DV ditched in favour of standard DV

ages ago from egay second hand! top blokes, they didnt ask for any info just sent it out!
  17. lcrsammy

Forge DV ditched in favour of standard DV

I emailed forge to say that I had tested my 007p and it was leaking air, they then without question sent a service kit out on a friday after noon and it arrived sat morning FOC! Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  18. lcrsammy

Your driving style?

I let it sit just long enough to let the auto choke drop to 1000rpm, then drive max 3000rpm till up to 90 on temp guage, and never give it the beans within 30mins of driving from cold (why would you need too) then cool down, when I get to work I let it sit for a few mins, but when I arrive home...
  19. lcrsammy

Actual Experience With Replica LCR Bumpers

think theres a black lcr being broken on the relentless fb page, I dont think any ones enquired about the fron t bumper?
  20. lcrsammy

ETKA request

thanks for the reply alex, will look into that! Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.