Search results

1. COBBERS

got myself a cupra project after being away for 4 years!

There is one for sale with manifold and supersize tip on fb for a grand all brand new, want the link?
  2. COBBERS

Still got the Ibiza as well mate. Nitrous powered on a beach buggy k300 now 345bhp. Crazy quick, light as **** and track prepped
  3. COBBERS

Good to see your back on the scene pal!
  4. COBBERS

My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

I have an old blackberry :( Ill consider taking a couple of photos with my iPad, but pic quality isn't the best even though its a 4th generation Oh and to top it off my K1 is in the body shop because some top gent decided to crash into me because he was going to miss his exit :(
  5. COBBERS

Thanks, but cba with that, too much effort
  6. COBBERS

Been on scn for like 3 years now and iv never known how to post pictures on threads.....?
  7. COBBERS

Yeah mines got a 100 cell sports cat. Booked in at r t e c h on the 8th for a better stage 1 map with tiv :) I tried sending you some photos of my heater control etc on whatsapp but im thinking you dont have it anymore
  8. COBBERS

Niiiiice! Defo get the facelift interior, iv got it with gloss black surrounds, looks smart! Full miltek turbo back on mine too....try and lose traction with traction control on and listen to it pop and gargle ;)
  9. COBBERS

liquid guage

Boo!
  10. COBBERS

liquid guage

Yeah I noticed that on the website, that's why I want to see pictures for inspiration lol
  11. COBBERS

liquid guage

Long time no talk! I'm on about the type that mount in place of your air vent...
  12. COBBERS

Ko3 hybrid price

I just bought a K300 aswell from beach buggy turbos, I hope its as good as my k03 hybrid from CR :)
  13. COBBERS

liquid guage

Has anyone got/can anyone show me pictures of a liquid guage in a mk3 ibiza please
  14. COBBERS

Looking for a Ko3s But struggling

Haha well noticed :P I'm looking for £450 or nearest offer for mine. Made 280bhp @rstuning. It's worth £500 all day long pm me :)
  15. COBBERS

Looking for a Ko3s But struggling

I might have a k03 hybrid and a k03s
  16. COBBERS

needle sweep on K1

Gutted!
  17. COBBERS

needle sweep on K1

Cheers pal, I think mine is pre, but how do you tell?
  18. COBBERS

needle sweep on K1

Hi, iv bought a K1 as my daily, just wondering if you can program needle sweep and other cool stuff to them, I tried on my mates vag com but it didn't let me. :/
  19. COBBERS

Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

touchscreen display lighting intermitent. dark...then bright.....then dark etc etc (K1)
  20. COBBERS

touchscreen display brightness problem on K1

no mate, it was working ok today for about 10 mins, then the contrast went all crazy :(
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.