Search results

1. Remapped by K-tune

i actually tune for less smoke and i like a light haze at most but a lot of the cars i get people want the absolute maximum and belive me i dont just make a car smoke and say its making more power as thats not always the case but if you give people a high powered map and suggest...
  2. Remapped by K-tune

https://www.facebook.com/KTune.co.uk/?fref=ts
  3. Remapping a PD170 FR

the uk is a small market plenty of people in Portugal and France have come to me and the ppd170 is the engine i have so will continue as long as i have this car i think thers a place in the market for a performance dpf :funk:
  4. Remapping a PD170 FR

hello i am Ktune just so people know i mostly only tune cars that will be an ongoing project with larger turbos or hybrids and its not as simple as 1st map i load will be 100% correct these engines can be a real pain in the bum some times no matter how much you try in the mapping the...
  5. Leon fr tdi acceleration stutter/dips/hesitation

if you dont have the money for an egr delete kit just buy the egr delete plate that will 100% block the hole its like the hole reducer gasket but its a full blank slot that in then just unplug the egr thats basically an egr delete even tho its still on the car
  6. low gear boost cut on acceleration fr 170

make sure the n75 atmospheric line is not blocked its the one that conectes to the airbox and goes back to the n75 valve any restriction or blockage on that line and it will cause massive boost spikes
  7. low gear boost cut on acceleration fr 170

they bring the boost in very slow and dont hit max boost untill late on you will loose some torq and midrange but still have a similar max power
  8. Leon fr tdi acceleration stutter/dips/hesitation

https://www.facebook.com/KTune.co.uk south yorkshire
  9. low gear boost cut on acceleration fr 170

try let the mapper fix it but dont accept less power to have it fixed i am expensive as i dont have much free time plus want to safeguard my work https://www.facebook.com/KTune.co.uk
  10. low gear boost cut on acceleration fr 170

all mappers do to fix the problem is make the boost very progressive and back it off i 100% fix the issue go to a professional and ask for more than 27psi of boost they wont be able to do it half of the tuners just up the boost and the fuel and when it dont work they cheat on...
  11. low gear boost cut on acceleration fr 170

hold rpm at 2500 and then 100% throttle and it will cut like a very hard traction control even tho its not that
  12. Leon fr tdi acceleration stutter/dips/hesitation

its in the mapping 100% if you hold the rpm around 2500 then press 100% throttle the car will stutter a little like a very harsh traction control cut fixed a guys called albert a few days ago :D
  13. Limp mode during test drive - should i run away?

thers a reasson it was px at a fiat garage and not a seat dealer they wont have a clue what it is and egr system dont bring on limp mode
  14. low gear boost cut on acceleration fr 170

the map i did a leon on here a few days ago and fixed his stuttering not cheap tho :D
  15. anyone looking to get a dpf delete and remap

hello yes im still doin some in my spare time take a look here and ask any questions you like cheers https://www.facebook.com/KTune.co.uk
  16. anyone looking to get a dpf delete and remap

basically a remap is just an alteration of standard values on a chart i have many original pd170 files and these values will be cross refrenced with what is on the car now and then alterd to what i think is good the advantage i have over any one else is i have my own pd170 that i do all my...
  17. anyone looking to get a dpf delete and remap

take the dpf off then contact me :)
  18. Stage 2 mods

i dont think people understand torque and bhp torq + rpm = bhp so its impossible to make x amount of torq at x amount of rpm and have more power than the next guy if both cars made them same torq at the same rpm torq figures are normally quoted but people take the highest figure...
  19. anyone looking to get a dpf delete and remap

remove your own dpf and then come to me for mapping ill do it all for £150 :funk: carnt belive people charge for dpf off software and then a performance remap ontop its all the same bloody thing you are tuning the car to the mods that are done if you remove the dpf that is a mod so why the...
  20. traction control after remap

high reving engine in all gears whilst flooring it then with a stink of clutch and no traction control kicking in are you 100% it was wheelspining and not just the clutch sliping
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.