Search results

1. zomby

is this a Sealed or Standard battery?

Cheers guys. It's going in for it's service this week anyway, so I'll get it checked then and replaced if necessary :)
  2. zomby

Ok. no way I'm getting that battery out or even getting all the connections off the top to figure out the model number . New pic though, anymore ideas on whether it's Sealed or Standard ?
  3. zomby

Not sure why it went flat. Didn't leave anything on.. apart from the bluetooth connector for torque bhp. Which has been fine for over 2 years. I got it running again yesterday and it's been fine overnight. I guess I'm gonna have to yank it out to make sure if it's sealed or not. I think it is...
  4. zomby

So my battery was flat yesterday morning. Picked up a Halfords charger that has a "sealed or standard" switch. Which I've never encounted before on a charger. So.. stupid question of the day.. is this battery sealed or standard? I think it's sealed? Any advice SEAT gurus ?
  5. zomby

ibiza 2004 colour code place?

If memory serves me right, There was a sticker under the boot carpet that had the colour code for mine.
  6. zomby

Dealer told me a porky

Maybe longer if they had to knock a dent out of it afterwards :rofl:
  7. zomby

Team Heko Wind Deflectors... Anyone got them?

Have them on my ibiza mk 4 and never had any problems. I fitted them without the clips. Initially the window wouldn't go all the way up and would auto go down .. After 5 or 6 up and downs, the issue never appeared again.
  8. zomby

Torque App

Torque is only for android . There's similar stuff for iphones but not in the same league.
  9. zomby

About to purchase a 1.4tsi Cupra... any pointers?

Seems a bit weird that they want a deposit. Deposits are usually put down under the assumption that if you don't fulfill your payment for the car, you don't get the deposit back. I'd wonder why they aren't fixing the misfire before attempting to sell it on. At the very least I'd want it in...
  10. zomby

How stupid are some people??

Sorry I was a bit harsh. I'd prolly have done the same when I got my Ibiza Cupra. Like I said hindsight :) Maybe you can pick up a spare alloy off the bay to chuck in there for next time.
  11. zomby

If I'd seen a steelie in my boot, it would have rung alarm bells about clearing the caliper. Hindsight is a wonderful thing though, glad you were close to home !
  12. zomby

Out of curiousity.. How long have you had the car ?
  13. zomby

Wiper motor from a mk5 ?

So now that the hullaballooo of xmas and new year has passed, I guess I'll give this a bump and simplify the question. Has anyone tried to fit a rear wiper motor from an Ibiza Mk5 onto a Mk4 ? If you did, was it a straight swap ?
  14. zomby

Advertising on this forum

Might want to read this http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/faq.php?faq=scn_faqrules_item#faq_contacts There's an email address in it for you.
  15. zomby

Wiper motor from a mk5 ?

The issues previously were that the skoosher (for want of a better word) kept moving with the wiper, rather than holding it's position.. Latest issues is that over time the motor just has no life, so the wiper doesn't move at all. Some days it will move for a while then it'll stop working...
  16. zomby

Wiper motor from a mk5 ?

Ever since I've had my ibiza mk4 (2002-2008). The rear wiper motor has had various issues. I've gone through 3 used ones so far. The current one's motor is just about dead, so it's time for another replacement. I'm curious if the wiper motor from a mk5 would fit, as the part number is very...
  17. zomby

How to: Fix broken Load Signal cable from Alternator

Thanks for this post Al. Although I got someone qualified to fix it, your post probably saved me some money as I was able to tell the mechanic / auto electrician what the probable cause was.
  18. zomby

Bocanegra died on the M69 today, what can i expect Seat to diagnose :(

Congrats on getting it replaced free of charge. One less headache for you over the xmas period.
  19. zomby

Ibiza Cupra Mk4 dash lights broken

according to my manual, only 2 symbols could appear there (2006 version). electronic immobiliser (car icon with a key along the bottom), at the top center position of the display engine oil pressure (oil can icon) - one level down, on the left side of the display For the life of me I can't...
  20. zomby

Oil Change

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=266773 5th post on that page may be of help..or maybe not since that's for diesel.. doh!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise