Search results

1. STOCKY

Sill Protectors

Think I like the top ones better to be honest. £60 for those is better than tuning-art also.
  2. STOCKY

Sill Protectors

Whats everyone use? What something that covers most of the sill. Seen these - like them as they are OEM http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seat-Leon-Mk2-Sill-Protectors-1P-2005-/160760883496?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3ALeon&hash=item256e186928 and these, does someone on here...
  3. STOCKY

Seat Leon FR shock diameter

Sorry got the anwer 55mm Cheers
  4. STOCKY

Seat Leon FR shock diameter

Does anyone know the correct answer to this? 2008 Seat Leon FR Tdi Is it 50mm or 55mm? I cant see the part numbers on the shock.
  5. STOCKY

GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

Got myself an VW MFD2 unit Ive got it installed and accepting the code but the safe wire is not connected Does anyone have a link to a guide for installing the safe wire? or could someone explain it to me? Thanks Kyle EDIT Do I need to splice in the red/yellow wire(marked blue)...
  6. STOCKY

Do eibach sportline from Mk5 Golf fit FR

Quick question Anyone tried using Eibach Sportlines from Mk5 Golf in there Leon?
  7. STOCKY

DPF Removal @ Fraction Of Cost

Heard good things about the work he does:)
  8. STOCKY

DPF Removal @ Fraction Of Cost

Who mapped the car then? Joe @ChippedIRE?
  9. STOCKY

Seat Sideskirts to fit Cupra

If you have a good bodyshop maybe try the LCR sideskirts.....;)
  10. STOCKY

Can someone take a look at these?

m0rk Ive been looking at some logs taken from some K04 cars....all say 195/205 g/s for a stage1 map. What airflow would you expect from k04 map?
  11. STOCKY

Could you explain block 114 to me? How is the log showing you the ECU is trying to correct itself? What do the % mean in Spec. Load, Load Correction, Actual Load and N75 Duty Cycle? Cheers Kyle
  12. STOCKY

Anyone offer anymore help? Is it dangerously lean?....Bill would you want this changed if you seen it coming in? Do you think the airflow should be more m0rk?
  13. STOCKY

What should the optimum a/f ratio be? Def map related? What is the best way to describe this to them? running far to lean and timing it wrong?
  14. STOCKY

No not CC its a local companies map. Cheers....I got what blocks to log from one of your posts;)
  15. STOCKY

Dont really understand the lambda bit but if you say it is then Im sure it is. Best to not drive it or drive it off boost? There is no faults logged in the ECU...any parts I can check that might be causing this?
  16. STOCKY

Yeah, N75 is standard....could this be faulty? When you say airflow do you mine the MAF is reading low? Remap is by a local company in NI.
  17. STOCKY

Car is Audi TT225 with Stage1 map, Forge DV and relocation kit.
  18. STOCKY

Anyone able to help?
  19. STOCKY

Had the car remapped and have done some logs to make sure Im getting the best from it.... Ive logged 003 and 020, 115 and 031, 118 and 032. 002 and 114. I know a little about logging but if someone could take a look and tell me if they think the map could be improved or adjusted in any way...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.