Search results

1. Nam-uk

Oem Drivers Door lock

needing a drivers door lock myself as that micro switch is playing up for the lights:(, now there is allot of them on ebay from £20 delivered upwards , question is are all theses oem's the same, or is there a recommend one everyone uses ? example...
  2. Nam-uk

SEAT leon BOOT HANDLE

mine is playing up, tried oil ect but sometimes the handle sticks:( question is are theses boot handles all the same as i see a few on ebay ect i.e the curve as there a allot cheaper than seat even new just not the same key
  3. Nam-uk

Terraclean

getting this done to my Leon FR once the garage i use get the system in http://www.terraclean.net/index.php cleans the whole crankcase system from carbon i.e EGR, cat even the turbo vains was tested on a 330D and you get a noticeable difference.
  4. Nam-uk

Glow plugs

had an issues today as the management light came on so i plugged in the CreaderVI and it said Glowplug fault/short i cleared the fault and everything was fine i did start the car a bit fast though not letting the light go out first so it may of been just a glitch that throw the light up...
  5. Nam-uk

Mk1 Leon TDI 150 standard pads

how do people find the SD pads as i am getting Brake fade on heavy breaking even after this the fade is still there 1 -2 miles down the road seems bad this:confused: and and car is standard, i am unsure when the Fluid was changed as well which i need to get it tested sharpish, anyone had...
  6. Nam-uk

Fast road pads

i have been looking around and the only ones i can find is the Tarox strada and there around £100 for front and £50 for rear. i looked for mintex but there seems tobe no fast road pads , anyone no of other makes? Seat leon mk1 tdi 150.
  7. Nam-uk

Mk1 Leon 1.9 TDI FR (ARL) Coolant capacity

i am have the Timming belt/water pump done soon, what i need to no is how much G12 coolant do i need as they come in 1.5Lt only from what i have seen, basicly what is the cooling system capacity and it is 50/50 mix yes? i also seen this Motul gear at opie...
  8. Nam-uk

Mk1 leon tdi filters .

is it worth me going direct to seat for filters or going OEM types , my last cars for oil filter i went direct due them being the normal steel case types even the fuel filter, but theses newer cars not just the mk1 leon have paper oil filters, well without steel case. air filter is not an...
  9. Nam-uk

DPF Mk1 Leon

hi , was there a Mk1 TDI leon cupra or FR 150 come with DPF? only asking due to i am currently looking at TDI 150's and want to no wht to look for if there were DPF Mk1's.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise