Search results

1. stephend

Leon Cupra XYZ Racing Coilovers fitted (with pics)

Fitment is really nice! Iv seen some wheels 18" 8.5j et40 would 225/40R18 rub at all/poke out?
  2. stephend

Leon MK2 Which Alloy Wheels? What sizes are compatible?

I've seen some bola b1 18" 8.5j alloys and was wondering if they would be alright or if they would stick out to much or rub?
  3. stephend

Loss of power leon tdi

Ok cool, thanks. Expensive job?
  4. stephend

Loss of power leon tdi

I believe so, yea.
  5. stephend

Loss of power leon tdi

Every so often my Leon will lose power and will not go above 3000 rpm and gradually the speed will decrease. I then have to pull over, turn the car off and wait for a little, when the cars back on and running the problem has gone and the car feels fine. Any ideas as to what the problem could...
  6. stephend

Seat Leon - Candy White - BTCC Kit - K1Rep

hey car looks great! where did you get the gloss wrap from? iv seen a lot on e bay but not sure if there any good. cheers.
  7. stephend

Spark plug Warning Light? Help

Just been out in the car again the light wasn't there then about 17miles later it came on again and started flashing like before. Hopefully going get car looked at tomorrow, is it still alright to drive in the mean time?
  8. stephend

members in kent area

Staplehurst/Maidstone area
  9. stephend

ok cool thanks for your help :)
  10. stephend

Im not to sure if its a 140 or 170 how do i tell? strange thing is before i could pick it up it was serviced and MOT'd
  11. stephend

yea its the shape of a coil and is yellow.
  12. stephend

So I brought a 205 seat leon tdi the other week and was driving it today when a warning light came on, i believe its the spark plug warning light. what could have caused this/problem? cheers
  13. stephend

photoshop please

ahha yea just realised its the one i have :/ just thought they had taken the pillars out but they havent :P
  14. stephend

photoshop please

Off topic aswell here but does anyone know what bumper it is on the yellow example jordanwaterhaus used with the plain black roof?
  15. stephend

MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

I have found a set of Keskin KT1 alloys that are 16x7.5J front and the rears are 16x9J. would they fit or would they be to wide?
  16. stephend

16" or 17"?

haha fair enough. kinda like that style. or the borbet a's.
  17. stephend

16" or 17"?

Ok so what do you recon on lenso bsx? 16x7.5" would they fit alright?
  18. stephend

16" or 17"?

what was the stud patern on them? 5x100
  19. stephend

16" or 17"?

Ok would these fit 5x110 the guy selling the wheels has em pictured next 2 a mk4 ibiza.
  20. stephend

16" or 17"?

found some wheels 17s that are 5x112 offset 35 will they fit alright?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.