Search results

1. New 1.8 TSI Cupra

Autocar.co.uk
  2. New 1.8 TSI Cupra

New 1.8 TSI engine, for last few months of current generation Cupra. Manual gearbox only?
  3. Thinking Of Getting Rid...

Hi, I jumped ship on Monday. Evans Halshaw Nissan (Middlesborough) now have a nice low mileage, yellow Cupra for sale. Stage 2, water and meth etc. Been reading the posts on this site everyday for 3 1/2 years, thanks for the entertainment! Bye.
  4. Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4 tsi - 12.7 sec 1/4 mile.

Interesting/informative reply lucifer, thanks. I agree 100% Nath!
  5. Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4 tsi - 12.7 sec 1/4 mile.

Hi, If any one is interested there is a video ,on YouTube, of a 1.4 tsi doing a 12.7 sec. 1/4 mile. It is the latest video on the TaxMotorsports channel, here is a link (if it works) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_qqKWeoMqf8
  6. Launch Control

Thanks for those contacts details.
  7. Launch Control

Did anyone else look at the video on You Tube mentioned by member "ucar u". It appears to show a trial launch control on a 7 speed DSG by a Greek firm TaxMotorsports. Interesting? (Video posted 25th. March 2013).
  8. Autoart drl headlights fitted.

They are RHD The work was done by an auto electrician, sorry to have to say I cannot tell exactly what he did. May have mentioned something about a relay?
  9. Autoart drl headlights fitted.

Bought them from Modun, there is a link to them in an earlier thread on this subject. Got them wired up properly today, they now come on with just the ignition, minus the rear lights. They then go off when the side lights/main beams come on. (The sidelights are quite small).
  10. Autoart drl headlights fitted.

Going in on Friday to see if the drls can be wired independently to come on with just the ignition, without the side/tail lights as well.
  11. Autoart drl headlights fitted.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  12. Autoart drl headlights fitted.

Good morning everyone, what is the easiest way of posting photos, for the old and modern technology infirm?
  13. Autoart drl headlights fitted.

Had the Autoart headlights with drls fitted today, first impression quite favorable.Just been out in dark, again seem fine, maybe a little upward adjustment needed if possible. They appear to be like the Dectane ones (see You Tube videos). The only catch is the way they are wired means that...
  14. autoart headlights with drls

I have ordered a pair, all will be revealed in a couple of weeks!
  15. autoart headlights with drls

I rang Autoart, regarding the headlights, and they were unable to confirm that they would be suitable for the Cupra, rather than just the base model. Any thoughts?
  16. 1.4 TSI Oil Consumption

Mine has sticker under the bonnet, on right hand side of wing, looking in (passenger side). Unfortunately it's a CAVE !
  17. 0-60 mph.

North Lancs.
  18. 2012 Facelift

Two nice videos on You Tube, type in:- Fascinatia SEAT la Wörthersee 2012. One is 55 sec. and the other 3.01.
  19. 0-60 mph.

Who fits water meth in the north of the country ?
  20. Plastic Grill Mod.

While I'm on a roll !, I was wondering if anyone has ever cut out the plastic centres from the fake honeycomb grill around the fog lights ? The reason for asking is that I have an ITG intake with the pipe in the " cold air pocket" behind the headlight. I was wondering if this might allow a...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise