Search results

1. wanted front bumper for exeo sport

hi, as above if anyone knows where i can get a front bumper for 2009 exeo sport 2.0tdi 170 please let me know cheers Daz
  2. New stereo fitted now no rear speakers?!

basically the rear speakers are driven by an amp in the boot which needs to fed from your preouts on your new head unit.word of warning though even when fed from preout you will find that you have to leave your fader about 60/70% bias to the rear as the rear amp is weak.i replaced my hu with...
  3. Value of my Exeo ST?

paid £5400 for my 59 170 sport tdi,immaculate though,leather,18" 55k fsh.bloody love it-faster than my v5 only after the start line.well underated model .stereo is crap though.how many miles has it done what spec ie 143 are common the 170 less so.dependant on miles unless thats yours with 164K...
  4. Value of my Exeo ST?

arnold clark glasgow had for sale 61 plate 170 sport tech with leather sat nav bose ect 57 k i think for £5700 fsh ect i actually offered to pay to have it delivered to a closer store or if i went to glasgow would i get discount-answer was no.i made a choice to sacrifice sat nav ect for the...
  5. Value of my Exeo ST?

WHAT I LIKE- MPG COMPARED TO PETROLS,my toledo v5 is gone but this 170 sport is FUN.pity it doesnt sound like the v5.but what the hell put £30 in when i bought it still have 1/4 tank left.and i have a v5 foot
  6. Value of my Exeo ST?

pity i didnt see this sooner although didnt really want the st or the 143,but would have made offer around 6k-but got 170 sport 55k fsh with leather for £5400
  7. dynamic sat nav disc

hi, my v5 got rear ended and was written off,just found the sat nav disc does have some marks but worked last time used it(obviously sometime ago) hence i cant check it still works so if anyone wants it i will give it free of charge,i will even cover postage-just in case it doesnt.bosch...
  8. Newbie with a v5

had 2 v5,s both same issue-known problem,seals inside doors go so take door card off,release panel(only loosen) silicone up-tighten up panel-refit card-get some spare plastic door cards first.hope this helps a bit late i know
  9. water getting in boot 2004 v5

hi all, any tolly owners had water leaks in boot,getting heavy condensation in boot lid,inside both rear panels and small puddle behind trim back of left arch.i am getting quote for new seal but tried buckets of water and cant see any obvious ingress.sealed around lights and the two rear vent...
  10. adding amp/sub to sat nav in v5 ,advice needed

hi, want to add sub/amp to sat nav system in 54 plate v5 aqn toledo has anyone done this and how did you do it,is there a pre out on the dynamic sat nav system,or if you know anyone around bolton/manchester who would do it for me cheers daz
  11. middle/back box needed wheres cheapest

hi cupra kid, yeah but every time you put 20v aqn engined toledo no exhaust available,got a quote of david at sere now which is a lot better :) cheers daz
  12. middle/back box needed wheres cheapest

help with exhaust :( does anyone know if the 10v and 20v v5's use different exhausts,volksmaster want 480 for centre and back box as dealer parts.if any one has links to these parts for the 20v aqn v5 please help. also if anyone has stainless fitted to a 20v v5 ,did it affect emissions-and...
  13. middle/back box needed wheres cheapest

hi, seems my exhausts has no leaks,just sounds like a tank.garage thinks baffles have gone hence noise.seems without going to seat they cant find the parts to replace them.cant afford that.i asked about going stainless but was told it would ruin my emissions. any help,ideas would be great as...
  14. V5 intermittent starting problem

as ive said above mine started exactly the same way,all i got from vagcom was short to ground faults then when it died it was showing the following codes p0141 p0261 p0264 p0267 p0270 p0273 p0418 p0445 i dont think any other sensor was checked because the codes didnt come up.i hope...
  15. V5 intermittent starting problem

my old v5 started as above then driving home just died been sat outside since, many garage trips,temp sensor, lambda sensor x2, water pump,fuel relay all done no change.aa who towed it back spent over two and a half hours trying to work it out.his best guess electrical problem/ecu faulty.spent...
  16. Noisey brakes but only in reverse

mine did on my old 51 plate v5,paid £80 for seat to strip,clean and rebuild which lasted about 3 days before returning.not got this problem on my 54 v5 (touch wood)
  17. v5 key fob shorting or something

no cure,contacted repair centre they said mini capacitors may be leaking ,cheaper to get another fob.got a vw with exact codes as mine of ebay today not working with handbook reprogramming but not giving up:handbags:
  18. where can i get a indicator bulb holder?

did you get the holder?
  19. need new fob wheres best

hi, sorry for not getting back to you been away with work.im in bolton, would def prefer to switch to flip key .
  20. need new fob wheres best

hi everyone, my fob dies after a couple of days with a new battery,getting fed up as using key i have to turn ignition on or alarm goes off then press open doors button just to get in boot:censored:.i would need a new fob and to have it programmed to my car(its the two button non folding...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.