Search results

1. GJF47

South Wales Rolling Road Day

Glad it went well for you guys, I would loved to have been there. I'll be gutted when my LCR goes :(
  2. GJF47

I'm not going to make it sorry guys. The baby still hasn't arrived and I don't want to leave the missus here on her own as it could be any minute now. I've got a new car too so the LCR is up for sale now :(
  3. GJF47

You'll have to move me to a 'maybe' sorry mate. Midwife told us yesterday that she won't let my missus go over the due date which is the 9th so there is a good chance I won't be able to make it.
  4. GJF47

'02 Leon Cupra R 210 Flash Red - April '14 update...

Euro Performance did a top job with the turbo. Just had the clutch and flywheel changed too so it is going well now. Considering swapping for something else soon though. I'm getting a little tired of the uncomfortable ride and rattling on coilovers since we moved to a new unit with work. I'm...
  5. GJF47

'02 Leon Cupra R 210 Flash Red - April '14 update...

Thought I'd give this thread a bit of a bump after doing a fair bit more to the car. How it stood last summer on coilovers: SFS 3" TIP sorted: Original was not in the best condition: Outside GotBoost ready for a Stage 1 Revo: Turbo decided to die on the motorway a few weeks ago...
  6. GJF47

I've got someone interested. He has a standard Mk4 Golf but I won't be able to let him know the confirmed date until sometime next week.
  7. GJF47

Floor mats

I used these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160923261722?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3D0%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D160923261722%26_rdc%3D1 Just send them a message with the colours you want and the type of fixings you have when you order.
  8. GJF47

Track rod ends - LCR

I've had to change the nearside one twice since I've had the car. Don't think I've had to do the offside or it may have been done once when I first had it. Gone for a genuine one this time and hope that it lasts longer.
  9. GJF47

I can't give a 100% yes for the 11th as our baby is due on the 9th so obviously if anything happens I won't be able to make it. If there is no movement, I'll definitely be there.
  10. GJF47

Any new meets coming up around south wales?

Yeah that's the one I thought of. I went there a while ago to get my tracking done but they couldn't get my car on the ramp.
  11. GJF47

Someone in my village has just got his Toledo V5 running. I'm calling in to scan it with vagcom tomorrow evening so I'll see if he is interested in the RR day.
  12. GJF47

Yep. My exhaust was done there. Great service. When I had it fitted I was running just lowering springs. After fitting coilovers it was knocking so I took it down and they adjusted it free of charge.
  13. GJF47

Think that was me in the Ikea meet.
  14. GJF47

1. RSAlex - Seat Ibiza TDI - 170hp / 280 lb/fts 2. Charlesz1066- Seat Altea TDI - ??? hp / ??? lb/Fts 3. Pigeon Fancier Leon Cupra r 273 bhp 250 ft lb 4. Dan FR - Leon FR TFSI - 260hp / 280 lbft 5. GJF47 - Leon Cupra R - ?????? 6. Definitely up for this. I was planning on getting mine done at...
  15. GJF47

Cupra R warm starting issues

Yeah mate. Its a bit fiddly but only takes a few mins. There is a guide on here somewhere. If you have someone local with vagcom I'd advise getting it checked first just to be sure as it could be something completely different. http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?1287042
  16. GJF47

Cupra R warm starting issues

Coolant temp sensor maybe? I was having the same problem with my LCR. It would start perfectly in the mornings but after a decent run it would really struggle again. Ran a quick scan on it which showed the fault and it cost less than £8 for a new one.
  17. GJF47

Any new meets coming up around south wales?

Where is that? I tried one in Aberaman which was supposes to be good but they couldn't get my car on the ramp.
  18. GJF47

Correct parts to replace LCR clutch?

Cheers mate :) Need it sorted this week as it's getting worse. Struggling to put power down in 3rd and 4th now...
  19. GJF47

favourite pic of your car

20. GJF47

Correct parts to replace LCR clutch?

Just hit 105k Do I need to order anything else apart from the above?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise