Search results

1. tony323ci

Anyone with a high mileage Mark 3?

Not been on here for a while got my 2013 FR184 when six months old with 3000 miles on the clock car is now 3 years old and has 73000 miles no issues at all first MOT yesterday all passed just has a very slight sticking rear brake calliper that I need to have a look at. MOT tester said it...
  2. tony323ci

seat leon recall

Thanks nothing to worry about then
  3. tony323ci

seat leon recall

Ok so looking though my service book for the first time since I had the car and I have noticed in the back it says it was subject to a recall in November 2013 when on 1100 miles. It is a 63 plate FR 184 manual I bought as an ex demo on 2200 miles. Right the details: 91LZ recall or it could...
  4. tony323ci

Car wrapping

Depends where you are pwpro based in Mansfield notts are very good
  5. tony323ci

How are you finding you FR 184's?

Usually find mine on the driveway each morning ;) Easily getting 60 Mpg on longer runs also have long term average at 58
  6. tony323ci

2.0TDI 184ps Remaps?

What about a group buy for 184 owners :)
  7. tony323ci

Are Alcantara seats worth having?

As above had leather in the MK2 now have Alcantara love them not slippy and look very smart I spend a lot of time in the car so seats are ultra important
  8. tony323ci

Buying a FR184 - what do i need to konw

Mines OU too was 6 months old with 2020 miles and loads options 3 months in and its about to hit 11000 :D
  9. tony323ci

Finding best prices for a 2.0 184 TDI

Cool so why not ask a dealer how much fitted and painted out of the money you will save ;)
  10. tony323ci

Finding best prices for a 2.0 184 TDI

Fleabay why ? Just go into the dealers and find out about group stock I got a manual 184 with a ton of toys 2k on the clock 6k off list price no brainer really, any decent dealer will find what you want ;)
  11. tony323ci

Buying a FR184 - what do i need to konw

Mine starts with an O was still at Seat UK in Milton Keynes when I bought so was that a press car ? They said it was being driven by a finance director and it is fully loaded :D
  12. tony323ci

Bit of Advice really...

I have a 184 with the seat sound pack worth every penny so really good nice clarity and decent punch from the subwoofer you will love it has plenty safety devices too that will get you out of all but the most insane manoeuvres chill out and enjoy it when you get it :)
  13. tony323ci

When do the dials light up?

Part of the training when you get a BMW also hazard lights are for parking on double yellow lines whilst you drop the rug rats off at private school :D
  14. tony323ci

Service Again !!

Yeah long life is 20k so clearly they didn't reset the service interval plonkers !
  15. tony323ci

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

ToroNegro why do you have clouds painted on your bonnet -)
  16. tony323ci

Indicator flash when locking

Ahhh another RTFM fault :p..........................runs :D
  17. tony323ci

Karcher

Agree karchers full cheap plastic I have a mac allister fron bq has all cast pump and replaceable parts bomb proof
  18. tony323ci

Hight revs on S mode

+1 for that first thing I did so annoying even tells you to close the windows ffs!! Dont worry about high revs in S mode perfectly normal as with any auto box its about getting the best acceleration out of the engine and as with all modern cars has a rev limiter so you wont hurt it. More...
  19. tony323ci

Leon features in the future?

Warp drive :)
  20. tony323ci

Traded car for Seat Leon

2010 seat leon FR mk2 in white :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.