Search results

1. DIFT

Awesome ForceFed 980bhp!, 9.95s 1/4, front wheel drive

Very impressive, could dip into the 8's on a good run???? Plus it's not stripped out: "I still have speakers in the car, power windows, power sunroof, glass in the roof, the doors and quarters have all the reinforcement, the rear sway bar is still in the beam, etc etc." I do enjoy reading...
  2. DIFT

DanGB's GTX2867 4WD Mk2 Leon Sport TFSI - New brake setup

That, or some pretty strong octane booster ;)
  3. DIFT

revo vs performance torqe.

So your basically saying it's ok to drive around un-insured?
  4. DIFT

revo vs performance torqe.

Running around with mods that are not declared is trouble waiting to happen. It's just not worth it. If you can afford a map, filter, exhaust, fmic... You can sure afford to pay extra on your cover. The insurance company will still pay out, but they would probably come after you for costs if...
  5. DIFT

Budget Tyres - Kumho

Ku31s... You can't go too wrong. Personally you wouldn't want to go any cheaper! There are some truely awful Tyres out there! Keep well clear of your linglangs, wingwongs, ditchfinders etc.. :)
  6. DIFT

Polo Gti Badger 5 Big Turbo

Amazing car, well done to you both. I was thinking on the way home this would be my ideal car (possibly a bit more raw with a cage etc, although less power), 485 odd would scare me! look forward to more pics and videos! Again! Congrats to you both, only dealt with bill over little things for...
  7. DIFT

Budget Tyres - Kumho

Yes the ku31s are the ecstas. I run them on my elise which has >320bhp/ton and they're fine. Getting a set fitted to the A4 in the next few weeks, for the price and performance, you can't fault them. I get them from Event mobile tyre fitters.
  8. DIFT

BIGG addicted's Leon FR tdi stage 2+ MORE SMOKE, MORE POKE!! GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!!

240/432 are very impressive! How's the clutch holding up?
  9. DIFT

Red Honda S2000

I agree... I'm really enjoying mine at the moment. I have the roof off at every oppertunity. Been caught out in the rain twice :( (I'm also going to sell the hard top). Which sports this engine :D Think I need to get some of that sound insulation stuff UF is using... its noisy!
  10. DIFT

380bhp K1 (Now with a couple of short vid clips)

They do sound nice these cars, they look mighty quick too! :think:
  11. DIFT

Convertible

APC, then a coat of something like Fabsil to stop it coming back.
  12. DIFT

hybrid ibiza cupra tdi SOLD

what map is that ? Is that as it comes on boost, higher up the revs. Plus on a trackday, hopefully there will be some forward motion to thin that cloud out ;) mine was never that bad/good :)
  13. DIFT

TBH Ant, I never had a problem. I dont think my old Ibiza was that sooty tbh, although I have got a few pictures from my final trackday at goodwood, where there is a sizeable cloud following me out of the pits :D Also, on the track, your generally up near 4000RPM, so the soot generation...
  14. DIFT

Kumho tyres

They are considered budget tyres over here, but in the rest of europe they are a premium brand. They are gaining alot of followers at the moment over here, so I'm not sure how long they will stay cheap for. Although not an Ibiza, I run them on my Honda Elise, and I cant fault them at all...
  15. DIFT

I probably did ~16 in my Cupra TDI in the 4.5 years I had it. It was great fun once I had the coilovers and rARB etc. The car can easily take the strain! My best MPG on track was 14.7. Just shop around... they dont have to be expensive, also Tris and others organise ones off here, so keep a...
  16. DIFT

Enjoy your car once you get your bits fitted! I miss mine so much! Do some trackdays in it too... It's a nice little moover once it's set up properly :) the derv can easily take it in it's stride!
  17. DIFT

Cupra Diesel Any Good?

Hammer and a long punch is what you need. You can always soak the pins over night with WD40. That whould loosen them up.
  18. DIFT

My ibiza cupra ihi track car project

Very nice!! Any Idea on how much it weighs? And have you got a diff?
  19. DIFT

Cupra Diesel Any Good?

Whats the chance I was swinging by theses parts hey Ant?? On the top of the Ufo thingy to the left of the engine bay, there is a black rubber 3/16th pipe. Wiggle it off, and bang in a golf tee. Put a bit of tape round it for good measure, and its all done.
  20. DIFT

Guess who's coming back

Dont forget spacers, and rear ARB Ant! Mine was great fun on track, really held its head high! Wish I had kept it really... in fact my dabble with the blue oval is coming to an end this weekend, after 5 short months Says it all really Sooty Ibiza 4.5 years, Focus RS 5 months :D. This was my...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members