Search results

1. RobT

Spare Wheel

Hi - just about to collect a 2020 Ibiza 1.0 TSI FR - there is no spare wheel only a can of tyre goo and a pump - anyone know what spare wheel we need? Thanks
  2. RobT

Its been a while

Afternoon ladies and gents - its been a while......but we have an Ibiza once again :) Mk5 Ibiza FR in blue, 1.0 TSI EA211 95hp. My lads first car. Used to have a Mk2 Ibiza hillclimb car...
  3. RobT

Fuel level sender resistance

Hiya Does anyone have a fuel level sender from a Mk2 beeza sitting in the shed? This is part of the fuel pump assembly that sits inside the tank. Have been trying to estimate what resistance range it might be by applying different voltages to the dash fuel guage wires - 5V is below half a...
  4. RobT

Rear disk options mk3 ibiza 1.8t cupra

Hi Have converted my mk2 ibiza race car to mk3 rear disks and are now looking for options for rear disks, want something as lightweight as possible, but not slotted as i dont need more rear brake power. Any plain drilled disks out there? Any wave disks out there? Cheers Rob
  5. RobT

Mk3 Ibiza Wide Arch Kit

New find - looks to be from a place that does lots of Rally X stuff in Estonia, Reinsalu Sport Kind of a cross between an Ibiza and a S1600 / S2000 Polo http://reinsalusport.ee/en/for-sale/plastic-bodyparts All parts available, fenders front and rear, bumpers, bonnet, hatch, pass...
  6. RobT

Kiwi paint in rattle cans

Hi Anyone know where to get Kiwi paint in rattle cans thats the right colour? Halfords isn't....[:@] I've had stuff painted at a bodyshop and that was spot on so someone somewhere should do this right surely? Cheers Rob
  7. RobT

Mk2 Ibiza 16V Hillclimb/Sprint car - 2014 Race Season begins!

Dear All Time to start our thread for the 2012 race season. Following on from a quiet year in 2011 due to a new arrival in the family, and a Championship winning year in 2010, we are back out again to contest the highly competitive Liverpool and Chester Speed Championship. Previous...
  8. RobT

Skoda Fabia Cup

Spotted the other night at the end of some Motors TV program, in a fill in piece between programs - odd little saloon specials with what looks like a Fabia grill Research reveals the following - Skoda Fabia Cup...
  9. RobT

Who was a member on smartgroups?

Following m0rks thread about SCN being 10 yrs old (I am staggered by this BTW), who was around when it was smartgroups?
  10. RobT

Pastywagon Sprint Dates 2011 - more aero work

Morning all Following on from our Championship Winning Year in 2010, its time to get cracking for 2011! (thats what a bit of sun and the start of the F1 does for enthusiasm) 2010 can be seen here: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=248592&page=9 Its been a bit of a slow...
  11. RobT

Anyone bought a mk2 lcr yet?

If so, got any pics of the final uk cars?
  12. RobT

17x8's for ibiza sprint car

Hi Last year I moved up from 15" wheels to 16" wheels on my sprint ibiza with some quite large soft compound Michelin rally tyres (240/610/16). These will only just go on the back of the car....fag paper close under the arch and on the inside of the wheel well. Wheel is a 8x16 ET35 Compo MO...
  13. RobT

Pastywagon sprint dates 2010 - Overall championship win!

Now then all Thought I would get a thread started about 2010 prep - to motivate me as much as anything given the very cold weather and current total lack of enthusiasm to get in the garage. Moved house last year so didn't enter the 2009 Liverpool and Chester Speed Championship, but...
  14. RobT

UK road legality of trackday tyres?

Hi Folks I would be interested to know what your opinions are of the UK road legality of the following tyres: Feedback gratefully received Cheers Rob
  15. RobT

Ibiza Evo2 Kitcar parts

A few new additions to the skipmonkeyracing parts bin today, yummy yummy [B)]: Speedline mags - VERY light - specific bolt pattern and spigot for kitcars Front uprights, milled from some sort of magnesium alloy, very heavy duty Pair of genuine ex-Gwndath Evans steel wide...
  16. RobT

Photoshop job for you experts

I am thinking a white Altea Freetrack, lowered a couple of inches, with a black roof, black 6-spoke 18" compomotive MOs and possibly colour coded bumpers/arches/sills or maybe a red one
  17. RobT

daytime front foglights

and any lights that should be white being a different colour you c0ck, go and get a girlfriend
  18. RobT

Stretched tyres - discuss

is this a safe thing to do? personally I would rather stick a rusty nail in a major artery and those of you that do it should be banned from driving
  19. RobT

why fit coilovers to road cars?

why do people do this?
  20. RobT

New bike

Big G's new mota......proper cool Ave it Rob
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.