Search results

1. Brimma

Post The Toledo's

Couple of alterations to my 2000 Toledo SE 1.9 TDi Team Dynamics 7-spoke wheels Cupra seats
  2. Brimma

Toledo VAG-COM help!

Thank you :)
  3. Brimma

Toledo VAG-COM help!

Can I be really dense and ask where the access point is for Vagcom on a 2000 Mk2 Toledo please :(
  4. Brimma

Driver's door window problem

Blimey, that was quick! Thanks, I'll take a look tomorrow night :)
  5. Brimma

Driver's door window problem

Driving home, window down, pulled the button to put it up, then when it closed it clicked loudly a couple of times, then dropped Tried the button again and it went down instead of up When I got home, it is possible to pull the glass up by hand, but drops again Motor sounds like it's...
  6. Brimma

hard to sell a toledo

Only half as much as 60 from the TDi though
  7. Brimma

hard to sell a toledo

When I was looking the V5s were at least £500 less than an equivalent age TDi - hardly surprising due to the fuel consumption differential
  8. Brimma

Which tyres do you run on your Toledo?

I've just bought a wheel package which came with Capitol Sport budgets - hope I don't end up in a ditch somewhere
  9. Brimma

At last - got a boot lip spoiler fitted!

Is it just me who can't see the pics of this?
  10. Brimma

Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Finding this a great thread for changing my door cards AND tracking down a leak in the front passenger footwell
  11. Brimma

Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide

Finding this a great thread for changing my door cards AND tracking down a leak in the front passenger footwell
  12. Brimma

2000X Mk2 Toledo climate control squeal

Thanks for that - it's running quiet at the moment, so I'll keep an eye on it I think it definitely needs a re-gas, as it's running nowhere as cold as it should be
  13. Brimma

2000X Mk2 Toledo climate control squeal

As stated - currently running a Mk2 Toledo 1.9TDi SE Running the car without climate switched on is fine, but as soon as climate is switched on there is a squeal - anyone encountered similar Dealer had a quick listen and suggested it might be the pulley on the aircon compressor???? Any...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise