Search results

1. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

Yea iv seen bill is makin a k04 manifold as far as i know the v4 is a simlar design to bills. Im in no hurry to get one so will see witch preforms best im geussin bills will deffo b the best biuld quality and stronger. Matt
  2. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

Not for a while im in the prosess of buyin a house so tryin not to spend a huge amount on the car at min so rods will have to wait till got spare money and also waitin for the v4 relentless as sold my v2 one as heard of to many cracking Matt
  3. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

car had a service plugs and oil and oil filter aload of resent pics of car changed the air filter from a jetex to a pipercross differance in size engine bay pics matt
  4. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

started doin abit of carbon skining of a few parts heres some pics the final finished mirrors other carbon bits matt
  5. DaNnY_LaD's HTA-Gt2868R Big turbo Build(Now @ AKS Tuning)

Gd to see u got it in the dyno. Niw get it back up to niki so he can release the beast thts hinding coz the revo map cant release it. Will feel like a new car if niki maped it with some of his extras as well Matt
  6. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

Fitted a front strut brace Few pics from trip on bank holiday. [imghttp://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440/mattlcr/IMG-20130506-WA0017_zps80494b0d.jpg[/img] Matt
  7. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

Well there mainly for looks the bonnet spaces no gain it power from them but u can hear dv and induction noise lot more. Catch can is easy to do there a howto on the site some where. Matt
  8. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

I know wasnt tryin to b defensive lol Matt
  9. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

Haha not to everone taste the bonnet spacers but not something u see on every other leon like to do stuff others havent Matt
  10. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

It mounted to the orignal towin eye withe the mount they supply with the tow eye. I wouldnt trust towin with it myself but no resson a desent braket couldnt b made to mount it to the orignal tow eye so could b use able Matt
  11. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

latest mods fitted bonnet spacers also got rear coilovers and new rear shocks as one of my kw ones was knocking badly h and r coilovers new ride hight sits more level now how looks with bonnet spacers matt
  12. Carbon fibre wing mirrors

they look awesome mate id like a set if there makin more u got any info on the seller? matt
  13. t0m's LCR AmD Stage 2 - Turini's, Wavetrac LSD, Recaro's..

Wht u ran to sounds about right to me looks like any one tht had ran on amd dyno before was down on power today from privous result. Shims wont afect power output wht so ever and deffnetly not loss u power. Wht u got to do now is any future modsnor mappin compare the result after tht with wht...
  14. AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

Was gd turn out gd day and weather. Power figers made seemed alot more relistic simlar to ud get a b5 or r t e c h witch seemed to disapoint a few people lol. My mate made a few more hp and ftlb today then he did a r t e c h so looks like amd figers r lookin alot relistic witch is gd Over all...
  15. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

had a delivery from the usa from ina iv got a rod kit i ordered threw danny very quick delivery ordered it on the monday and i reseved it on the thursday very happy with the kit cant wait to get it all fitted pics matt
  16. Remap For LCR 225

R t e c h get my vote worth the drive deffnetly. Badger 5 also r gd but havent used them myself
  17. Engine bay finished (big turbo build)

Looks awesome adam bin followin the build on facebook and see it at r t e c h rolling road day work done looks a class cant wait to see it mapped up by niki it will b a animal Matt
  18. Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

Looking gd they do really suit the car in tht colour Matt
  19. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

the parts i brought have come just a couple of pics matt
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.