Search results

1. Do I have a sports cat ****Pics added***

That is the standard cat. I fitted asports cat over christmas and mine looked like yours in the picture before removing it.
  2. Leon cupra coil overs

I have JOM's on my cupra and have had them on for about 18 months. When i first fitted them I hadnt experianced coilovers before and I also wasnt sure if i would be keeping the car for any length of time so they were spot on. They do seem to have less give in them now and I am waiting for the...
  3. Revs keep dropping

Hello matroblee, Sorry i forgot to update this thread. After cleaning the throttle body and upsetting it on vagcom it did seem to help but i dont think it was the sole cause. I would advise you cleaning and upsetting yours first and take it from there.
  4. Imagine the most painful sound to your ears...

My old man has had this issue on his car (Not a seat but still the same problem) he found it was due to no leading edge on the break pads. He fixed it by snading a small leading edge on the pad and it worked spot on (to my suprise). It could als be due to grim and grit on the carrier runners.
  5. Engine Light came on going down motorway yesterday

I have one of the bluetooth OBDII readers off ebay then buy a torque app for £3 and it can scan and reset fault codes which is enough for me at the moment. I had this a couple of days ago light came on for no reason and still have norlam power etc but i did have a slight variation in revs and...
  6. Noob with Boost/007p question

I have a boost gauge on my standard LC which helped me find a vac leak on the intake, without it I would probably have replaced a perfectly fine maf sensor and moved on to coils. I have the auto gauge which can get bought from halfords, I believe it is the one used in the thread on here so...
  7. Trip computer keeps resetting

I did wonder what the little 1 and 2 meant but didnt think any more of it. Off out now to change it! Thank you!
  8. Leon Cupra downpipe

I changed mine christmas eve and it was straight forward, The bolts didnt give me any trouble and they didnt even have any rust on them with them being quite high up behind the engine.
  9. Anybody treating themselves to anything nice for their LEON for xmas?

Top side of nottingham mate - I have tried a local garage and they want £180 for a straight through pipe! I need to find some more places
  10. Anybody treating themselves to anything nice for their LEON for xmas?

I would be up for swapping but I cant have my car off the road. I will speak to a local exhaust place and see about getting a new centre section knocked up and will message you before ebaying it.
  11. Anybody treating themselves to anything nice for their LEON for xmas?

that is a cracking idea! thank you
  12. Anybody treating themselves to anything nice for their LEON for xmas?

I have fitted a piper exhaust 200cell downpipe and cat and a cat back stainless toyo exhaust. i am a bit gutted how quiet it is so I think I will be buying a non resonated centre section over the holidays.
  13. 10mpg round town...

I worked in Long eaton last winter and I could be in stop start traffic for 20-30mins and my MPG was shocking. I now have a more rural commute but with it only being 7 miles the car doesnt have time to fully arm up and since its dropped cold I have noticed 5-7mpg less so your not on your own...
  14. Exhaust

I also think the tail pipes go the other way so wont fit in the cut out in the bumper
  15. Lc coilpack recall. news

I got 4 fitted on Saturday!
  16. Induction vs Airbox

Im glad to hear that because I have been debating wether to go for an open cone or standard box with a panel. Im not going for big power (250ish BHP and similar torque) so its good to know I can do that with the standard box!
  17. Coolant mystery LCR 210

I have this exact problem on my LC i am going to take it to the garage to get it sniff tested when i can but for the time being i have put some k seal in the coolant to plug any leaks. I have no visable leaks that i can see and no head gasket symptoms
  18. LC stainless manifold

Thanks for the replies, you have saved me a few quid! I dnt see a hybrid or BT happening anytime soon (or at all tbh) so i will stick with the standard manifold.
  19. LC stainless manifold

Good morning, I am collectiong a few parts to fit to the car iver christmas and one of the items I want is a stainless manifold. I have come across this on the bay and I am not sure if it is the right one...
  20. K04 downpipe on K03S?

From what I have read and seen the K03s has 4 studs where as the k4 has 3 and also the pipe twists more round the turbo so to speak. K03s http://www.candrenterprises.co.uk/shop/jetex-downpipe-and-hi-flow-cat-seat-99-05.html K04...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.