Search results

1. Aaz

Potential new Ateca owner, advice needed.

I too would like 4drive ideally, however I can be swayed against if running costs are not great. SEAT do fixed priced servicing, so would it not be the same price regarding that? £195 for minor service, £295 for major service. I get the extra cost for the 4x4 but is it that much extra? Also...
  2. Aaz

Potential new Ateca owner, advice needed.

Hi all, I am looking at a few options for my next car and the Ateca is very high on that list. I am after a bit of owner feedback. Need help with picking the engine, torn between 1.4TSI or 2.0TDI, would prefer DSG. How does the 1.4tsi perform? Is it as economical as it says? Does the DSG...
  3. Aaz

Ibiza Good Stuff. iPhone Cable

I did try that, but nothing came up on either screen all it did was charge. Is there a setting in the iPhone i have to select? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Aaz

Ibiza Good Stuff. iPhone Cable

Anyone have link to the cable required to be able to plug in and play music from an iPhone 6 using the cars USB slot? Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Aaz

Air bag cover steering wheel

We just picked up a 2010 Seat Ibiza Good Stuff, when we got home we noticed the central section of the steering wheel, which covers the air bag is slightly unclipped showing part of the airbag underneath. Is this something we can just push back into place or should I contact the dealer...
  6. Aaz

Buying Ibiza Good Stuff - Was this anyones?

Forgot to add.. is there anything to look out for on the 1.4 engines? And should the Good Stuff come with a TomTom? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Aaz

Buying Ibiza Good Stuff - Was this anyones?

Looking at an Ibiza 1.4 Good Stuff for my GF, was wondering if this was anyones on here. Located in Canterbury, White 2010 (60) Part reg: **60 WVT Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Aaz

Spoiler facelift

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=231606521430&globalID=EBAY-GB Sorry forgot the link!!!
  9. Aaz

Spoiler facelift

Sorry if this has been covered but does anyone know if this is actually for FL MK2? And does anyone have one? Thanks
  10. Aaz

Seat Leon FR+ 2012 Black (newb with no mechanical knowledge)

What did you use to update the satnav?
  11. Aaz

New car. Advice would be nice

Thanks for the replys! I will take them into consideration, think I will go and test drive what I can then see what I prefer, test drove a Rocco a few months ago and it was great, although not too practical but still great! What are people views on petrol cars over 70k miles, i know the new...
  12. Aaz

New car. Advice would be nice

With me doing doing the milage and petrol proces getting lower I am tempted to go back to petrol power again and as I miss my Ibiza Bocanegrait seems like a good idea. With my budget im looking at around £10/11k* Just unsure of what to really go for at the moment these are what I have been...
  13. Aaz

My FR+ CR170 is booked in for a Revo

Well looks like I'm saving myself £359.10 then! Lol Sorry to hear you disappointed with it though mate, from what I have been reading on here about it I was expecting it to be a noticeable difference.
  14. Aaz

How are you finding the remap mate? I'm seriously considering taking mine down to get it done!
  15. Aaz

How much did it cost you with the discount mate? I'm thinking of getting it done soon.
  16. Aaz

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Done the bonnet gas strut mod should be standard!!
  17. Aaz

Gas struts mod

Too late LOL. Just waiting on the brackets now.
  18. Aaz

Gas struts mod

Can some PM me the details please. Much appreciated.
  19. Aaz

Triple R FR Custom Rear Diffuser

No, they say the BTCC diffuser is being thought about at the moment
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.