Search results

1. Bow

Miss my Cupra K1... Shall I come back???

Hi all, So... I owned the most amazing car last year and I unfortunately had to make the decision to sell my pride and joy due to a house move. She was 'The Magic Dragon' for anyone that had seen my build thread or had met me at meets! Had her hitting a tasty 330bhp :) I bought a...
  2. Bow

The Magic Dragon - My K1

Needed cash in my pocket for a house purchase, and the fuel was a killer for my journey to work each day - the vx does about 32mpg so was a win win. I do miss my K1 lots though, she was an amazing car. You go shopping in the vx and because the engine is in the boot you can't even bring...
  3. Bow

The Magic Dragon - My K1

I thought this was a Seat forum? But ok you've twisted my arm... And she's already been modded (2k for a tubular exhaust) but it does sound immense! :D Sitting on coilovers too (kinda makes going over any dip or bump in the road difficult though) ... A few more bits and bobs will be...
  4. Bow

The Magic Dragon - My K1

I can rematch you in a vx220 instead lol It went to near Edinburgh
  5. Bow

Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

Typical - move it to my local a couple of weeks after I sell my K1 lol Enjoy :)
  6. Bow

The Magic Dragon - My K1

She's sold :( Gone to a new home up in Scotland - to another Sarah actually which is kinda random! And yes... I did cry as it was driven off... (Does that make me a loser?!)
  7. Bow

The Magic Dragon - My K1

Possibly... Depends what
  8. Bow

The Magic Dragon - My K1

Well unfortunately I'm going to have to sell my beautiful car :( I'm moving house and it's MILES away from my work so she's just not going to be practical anymore... Gonna do a bit of scouting around at others to decide what I'm gonna sell for... Will post advert on here though, would love...
  9. Bow

What time will you be there from?
  10. Bow

The Magic Dragon - My K1

It's official. She has now been named properly :)
  11. Bow

Might pop down this month - she's not on stilts anymore ;)
  12. Bow

The Magic Dragon - My K1

Free update from Revo and switched to linear throttle - 'ooooooosh' well impressed :)
  13. Bow

The Magic Dragon - My K1

Springs - you don't need coilovers. Mine sits nice on Eibach Sportlines
  14. Bow

The Magic Dragon - My K1

For what?!
  15. Bow

The Magic Dragon - My K1

Thanks - I love it too lol :) Hmmm probably not... But what date is August? Bit of a trek for me and August is looking like a busy month for me right now.
  16. Bow

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Ha!! That's what meets are for!
  17. Bow

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Took a long drive to the lake district - bloody worth it though!!
  18. Bow

The Magic Dragon - My K1

A couple more stickers added... Tried to go for a different placement to the norm!
  19. Bow

The Magic Dragon - My K1

Deffo - let's do it!! :D
  20. Bow

The Magic Dragon - My K1

Well I'll just have to purchase more mods then in that case :)