Search results

1. reece1591

Bromley Pageant 2014, June 8th

Defo count me in 10) Reece1591 (On phone so can't copy paste rest of the list
  2. reece1591

best lowering springs for ibiza bocanegra?? for looks and comfort..

Had apex on mine and people seem to say they really bad but really wasn't they are a even 35mm drop Sewell which I preferred as others were more drop at the back so looked uneven. Sold them to mate with a new 13 plate cupra and he is very happy made car drive better but still comfy
  3. reece1591

Will's car history (maybe returning to seat!)

4 letter word begining with a c ....... hmmm???? lol get the other wheels on the new beemer will make it look better imo and just sell the car as is or find a cheap second hand engine and drop that it for lot less money as wont get the money back spending loads on a new refurb engine
  4. reece1591

AmD Rolling Road day, Nov 10th 2013

Was a good day as per usual very happy and the tt survived and did a good run so good base to start with can't wait to get it mapped
  5. reece1591

What did you and your MK2 do today?

tried that i asked how many posts needed to sell items them mod replied and said dont have relevent car so cant just sign up to sell stuff so told me to piss off cant just sign up to sell parts so i replied just thought someone on here would like a bargain and thread got deleted lol...
  6. reece1591

been mess about AGAIN by people with selling my milltek sports cat. any good places to sell it want it gone, its on ebay facebook gumtree
  7. reece1591

Pete's Mk5 Bocanegra

should have gone and had drag race with darren in his lol be right laugh
  8. reece1591

best and cheapest place for milltek exhaust system for bocanegra?

mates of mine have the cat back and the middle box removed and it sounds amazing get some real good dsg farts and bangs when hot
  9. reece1591

yeah i know thats why he couldnt get it sold as not many people with 1.4tsi engines on there will try and find the post mate
  10. reece1591

not sure had it up for sale twice as no body was after it as the page is full of 1.8t bits rather than ibiza bits
  11. reece1591

Where to sell parts?

glad see this will head over to mk5 forum so i can sell my milltek downpipe :)
  12. reece1591

on facebook there is a vag page was one on there for £350-£400
  13. reece1591

Pete's Mk5 Bocanegra

what was the borrowed car?? bet it had a right thrashing knowing you lol
  14. reece1591

well didnt happen today happend last week just not had time to get on here. said bye bye to the leon fr and replaced it with a mk1 tt 1.8t 225 quattro roadster + £1500 my way will miss the leon as loved the car and had big plans for it just needed to free up some cash quick and that was best...
  15. reece1591

sold the leon so will now be there in my mk1 tt 1.8t 225 quattro :) hope to have few tweeks done before the day as want it on the rollers to see what can get out of it
  16. reece1591

will have a car change by that time i believe so no leon but will still be vag :)
  17. reece1591

decided to sell up

did one on ebay for £10 could only do 10 days for some reason, may try pistonheads think have to pay for them aswell now used to be free
  18. reece1591

can you not just get anyonne and wrap it or paint it yourself may work out loads quicker???
  19. reece1591

yeah ones i have been looking at i am making sure all audi service history with low miles but belts etc all replaced to save my costs plus looked into common issues this time (never do when buy cars intend to but dont happen) so i dont get a shock when i drive it home. love my leon so not...
  20. reece1591

decided to sell up

going to see what interest i get for the car as it is for the moment and if no luck then will take the bits off and sell them i think.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.