Search results

1. Stuiemc

Chrono Yellow TDI FR Beeza - Now Hybrid'd

Fitted the egr delete and top boost pipes yesterday, and picked the turbo up :)
  2. Stuiemc

Little update fitted a JR filter instead of the green cotton, PD160 runs to the filter perfectly :) Finally got the Hybrid aswell :D
  3. Stuiemc

hybrid remap questions!!

My bad thought I read smic lol.
  4. Stuiemc

Honeycomb centre grill - Make your own with one from a toledo?

Before you glue that badge on make sure its the other way up as its upside down lol.
  5. Stuiemc

hybrid remap questions!!

A FMIC would make a big difference, to get the turbo running at full power it will need alot of cooling.
  6. Stuiemc

So.. Its been a long 5 months but the beeza is nearly running Hybrid power :D Finally got round to taken some pics and gathering some from my camera and phones. Booked a trip to go to the ring again this september but this time as a driver, this kinda got the motivation going lol So...
  7. Stuiemc

My new 2007 FR 'Jaffa Cake'

Yeah hybrid's good to 240bhp but its the injectors what will be limiting you as they max out around 220-230. Never heard of a standard 150 getting over 200 but like you say they provide sillly figures
  8. Stuiemc

My new 2007 FR 'Jaffa Cake'

Nice progress mate, cant help but ask where people get these figures of 210-215bhp with just a standard pd150 turbo. To get them figures you'll need a Stage 2 pd150 hybrid.
  9. Stuiemc

£500 Nurburgring Challenge

When i went last year there was a group of lads that done the same thing for a stag do. Got a few pics of one of them coming off in a cougar.
  10. Stuiemc

MK4 Ibiza TDI Hybrid - Going GTB2260VK # 147

Are you converting the turbo yourself? And what you going to do manifold wise?
  11. Stuiemc

Yellow Soot Monster - Ibiza FR Hybrid

With your grills being sprayed gloss black do you find stone chips show up easily?
  12. Stuiemc

Awesome GTI Clutch - £625 and worth every penny!

Just spoke to my mate who fitted this kit before Christmas, it's the same mate who Chriswaite stated had a Techniclutch sticker on it. Yes it did have a sticker but this doesn't mean the full clutch kit is made from Techniclutch! Just because the the pressure plate is the same doesn't mean...
  13. Stuiemc

Phillpotts' MK4 FR TDi ™ Update: 28/09/2012 Rear Coilovers On

http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=0016&product=FMABHC
  14. Stuiemc

Phillpotts' MK4 FR TDi ™ Update: 28/09/2012 Rear Coilovers On

FMIC? lol Forge sell the adaptors so maybe you could buy 2 of them and a 90deg bend?
  15. Stuiemc

Second hand Miltek/Performance Parts

Just a heads up I already had a de-cat downpipe so I ordered a cat back and it came with a reducer so you could fit it to your standard down pipe. Also if your going for a cupra exit make sure you state whether its a pre-facelift or facelift as the pre-facelifts are shorter.
  16. Stuiemc

Cheers, a don't really know because I only drove it about 5mile with the standard filter lol. By pipe do you mean 160 intake? If so I havnt got one on just waiting to catch one cheap as there a rip off lol. A don't think the air filter will make any difference tbh but itl be in there till I...
  17. Stuiemc

Cheers only really wanted a yellow or white one.
  18. Stuiemc

Update on the car. Specs now, Seat Sport strut brace Forge rear strut brace Whiteline RARB Powerflex front/front bushes Cupra front/rear bushes Eibach Pro-street S coilovers Shortened droplinks 15mm Rear spacers 312mm TT brakes Seat Sport FMIC Forge pipe work Turbo back Milltek Green cotton...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.