Search results

1. 2012 Seat Ibiza - Security Code issue

Hi, Anybody got any ideas why I don't get a popup box with the security code when i'm trying to calibrate my Steering Angle Sensor? I get it in all other sections but nothing in there and obviously I need it to be able to start the calibration. Here's a scan if that's any use to anyone...
  2. Loads of issues - Help required

Seat Ibiza 2012 1.6 tdi FR Chassis Type: 6J-SE25 (6N0) Scan: 01 03 04 08 09 15 17 19 25 44 4B 56 VIN: VSSZZZ6JZDR082683 Mileage: 86310km-53630miles 01-Engine -- Status: Malfunction 0010 03-ABS Brakes -- Status: Cannot be reached 1100 04-Steering Angle -- Status: OK 0000 08-Auto HVAC --...
  3. ABS module replacement - silly question???

As the title suggests this might be a silly question but i'd rather ask. Can I use an ABS module from a petrol car in a diesel car? The wife has a mk5 Ibiza and ive found a few replacements online (second hand as she's due to trade it in shortly) but they're mostly from petrol Polo's. The...
  4. Abs

I have an issue that my brakes are juddering as if the ABS is kicking in contstantly. No lights come on the dash or anything but it's every time I brake. Seat Leon TDi 110 SX 2003 Now I was checking the brakes / calipers to look for any obvious faults and I noticed on the passenger side...
  5. 2200mile road trip......small issue raised

Hi, I'm just back from a drive to France in my trusty TDi. Although it got me there and back comfortably and with good MPG, there was a small issue. On the way there I lost boost. Had been driving for approx just over 3hours and 250miles when in 4th gear I noticed the loss of power and...
  6. Searched for last 40mins and a cannot find...

....the brake disc retaining screw size! Is it an M8 x 16?
  7. Suspension question

My suspension is on the way out and needs replacing. Not having the biggest budget I've seen a good few options on a site sponsors website for circa £250. My question is do I go for shocks/springs or cheap coilies? I've got a drive to France in August with the wife and 2 dogs. But after...
  8. Issue with brakes - need help

My car was juddering under braking before it went for an MOT in October. I had front discs and pads in the car as I was planning on changing them. When in for an MOT the garage said they'd fit them for £30 so I thought yeah might aswell since the MOT was cheap. For about 6wks this stopped...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise