Search results

1. twinpass fmic , have you seen this one?

Look for a forge pd130 front mount intercooler and there is fitting guides on forge website so you can see what bits go where and what might need cutting back etc
  2. EGR Valve

Best to get it remapped and the egr mapped out, then either blank plate the flexi pipe on top of the turbo and on the bottom of the egr and then you are fine, if not then you can buy an egr delete kit off allard, doddle to fit I have one on mine, is yours a 130 pd or 150 ? If it's a 150 you have...
  3. Boot Floor

Yea same just carpet no false floor
  4. Flat!

What engine ? And what is your symptoms ?
  5. Going from stage 0 LCR to stage 2 Monday

Ah john from big fish tuning is spot on mate tell him jim says hi when ya down
  6. Cupra TDI - Clutch/Flywheel

Depends on your budget fella but give dark side developments a google
  7. aux tensioner bouncing

Yea as above fella, mine went, changed the belt and tensioner, to then find the alternator pully had seized and it snapped off when the new bits went on.
  8. Leon Tdi FR+ on 18s - drop?

Trust me, it's no good being this low the shocks burst, all of them and it's now just riding on springs, no shock at all it sucks, too bumpy, harsh as anything. But I'm running fk street coilies and I'm not sure of the size of my wheels, (will go check now ) bought them second hand off a lad...
  9. Pd150 turbo

http://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk Try them I have a spare turbo that needs rebuilt
  10. Leon Tdi FR+ on 18s - drop?

Just don't go that low
  11. Where the EGR is on PD150

On some models it does but I'm not sure what year it affects I had mine mapped out do it won't show on mine when I get the delete on
  12. Where the EGR is on PD150

Ah ya only down the road from me I could have shown ya mate
  13. Where the EGR is on PD150

Allen keys mate think it was a 6mm or a 8mm iirc
  14. Where the EGR is on PD150

there is 3 bolts which attatch the EGR to the intake mani and 2 that attatches the flexi pipe to the turbo underneath the egr, why not buy an allard EGR delete ??
  15. lowering a Leon TDI question ?

i had JOMs on me golf and i didnt rate them really were good for lowering the car but not good on the ride quality
  16. Rear Lights- LEDs Purchased

i mean the bloke doing the l.e.d rear lights mate, he said he was going to update it a bit after his dinner and that was about 2 days ago now.
  17. Rear Lights- LEDs Purchased

must have been some dinner this like
  18. Rear Lights- LEDs Purchased

hmmm will defo have to wait for the finished product but would be better if the full lights were led`d the red bits and the white
  19. Rear Lights- LEDs Purchased

will wait for the end results
  20. Jacking point cover

they come primered and are about 7 quid