Search results

1. speedfreak123

Speed Sensor Location on a 55 plate Seat Ibiza 1.4 Petrol

G28 engine speed sensor. Normally on the front of the engine above the sump in the block near the gearbox/flywheel. Don't round off the bolt holding it on and they can be quite tight coming out so be careful.
  2. speedfreak123

PD170 UFI fuel filter leaking

If you've tightened the screws before the lid was tight and flush then it will be bent/warped. Seen it so many times. Make sure it's down flush first by pushing it down hard with your hands then tighten the screws and get a pair of pliers and squeeze the lid tight to the housing all over then...
  3. speedfreak123

Gearbox noise/whine

What was the purple on grey like? Not a fan of black wheels I like them to stand out rather than hide away. What turbo are you running?
  4. speedfreak123

Gearbox noise/whine

Yeah I sprayed all of my grills gloss black inc the lower lip (not vinyl). Wind deflectors and wrapped my B pillar trims and front badge carbon. I used to have dark wheels like yours but recently had them refurbed a matte Audi black edition grey. I wanted them a tone darker than they are but...
  5. speedfreak123

Gearbox noise/whine

Same colour as mine ;)
  6. speedfreak123

Gearbox noise/whine

What about rods at that power? What turbo is it? Any pics of your car?
  7. speedfreak123

Mo's Black Mk4 Ibiza Cupra 1.8T

I'm sure I read somewhere about SAI removal bringing up an error code that couldn't be deleted. Maybe I'm wrong then
  8. speedfreak123

Mo's Black Mk4 Ibiza Cupra 1.8T

Am I right in thinking the EML will come on with the SAI removed and there's no way of removing the fault code for it?
  9. speedfreak123

Gearbox noise/whine

Faint gear whine in 4th I wouldn't worry about mate. Mines the same been like it for a few years now never gotten any worse etc and still going strong stage 2 mapped too. Hope I didn't just curse it by saying that tho lol
  10. speedfreak123

Gearbox noise/whine

Haven't been on here for a while. Right if the noise is at low revs when just cruising along and the noise goes when you start to accelerate then from what I've gathered it's normal. I work for Audi and checked the bulletins from a seat dealer and there's a few relating to gearbox whine and...
  11. speedfreak123

Wheel spacers.

What sort of problems? Ive found that when traveling at high speeds my steering shakes really badly! At first I thought it may be because the tracking needed doing after fitting my coilovers but now I'm thinking its the spacers even though they are hub centric. I suppose the best way to find out...
  12. speedfreak123

Wheel spacers.

I put 15mm on the front after. They look good but tend to rub on the inner arch liner when cornering hard because I have jom coilovers which are too bouncy and soft
  13. speedfreak123

Wheel spacers.

I put 15mm on the front after. They look good but tend to rub on the inner arch liner when cornering hard because I have **** jom coilovers which are too bouncy and soft
  14. speedfreak123

Decat......help.

Ah maaan if only I'd read this message earlier I ordered a milltek one straight after work. Would you bother putting the lambda spacer in then?
  15. speedfreak123

Decat......help.

Hey guys I need some help. I've got a milltek non res cat back now I'm looking to get a decat pipe for it ASAP. The problem I've got is I'm worrying about the second lambda messing up the running of the engine. If I buy a milltek decat pipe will I have to buy a spacer/chamber for the rear/2nd...
  16. speedfreak123

Mk4 Ibiza Cupra

I put puma drop links on mine too. I had h&r lowering springs on with standard shocks before I bought the joms and it handled so much better with just the springs. So much stiffer and tighter in the bends. I get a lot of body roll now which causes the tires to scrub on the arches when...
  17. speedfreak123

Mk4 Ibiza Cupra

Nice ride mate. I saw this for sale on eBay, I'm glad you've got rid of that shocking cupra sticker on the side. What do you think of the jom coilies? I've had mine on about a month and they are so bouncy. And I get a nasty knock from the n/s/f on full left hand lock
  18. speedfreak123

Intake temps

Does badger still sell those? I thought he stopped because the supplier stopped making them?
  19. speedfreak123

Intake temps

Anyone tried bringing their intake temps down by getting water to spray on the face of their intercooler? I sure evos used to have it didn't they? I'm thinking of routing some washer pipes to the inside of my front bumper and getting some jets mounted to spray onto my intercooler for extra...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members