Search results

1. Aimez's mk4 Tdi FR Ibiza

Could it be due to the "RIP Cost, sticker bombing" brigade?!
  2. Any deals on decent LCR tyres at the moment?

I've just got a set of 4 Conti reps fitted, balanced and tracks for £225! Was a bit dubious, however, the tyre is actually a bit longer lasting than the Contis, and has a B noise rating (Conti -D) , fuel efficiency B (Conti-C) and braking rating B (Conti-?) I know it's like going from Jimmy...
  3. LCR replica help

Mate, my Leon is a 110tdi, with a hell of a lot of work done to it (previous owner was a diesel engineer/genius!) It had the LC Fr front and rear bumpers (original) and I got some aftermarket side skirts sprayed and fitted (good fit, poor water drainage!) I've not got around to removing and...
  4. Whose the youngest /oldest Cupra driver on here ?

I'm 8 years old , drive an old school Go-Go Bronco!
  5. door seals

Are you on about the seals that encases the electric motor housing etc or the seal/ strip that runs down the side of the door?
  6. Goodbye Leon, hello......Alfa 159!

Mmmmmmmm, momma! Absolutely stunning cars, makes me miss my 156 V6! And don't you worry about the meagre 170bhp, they can EASILY keep up with an Aston Martin, ask James Bond!(Quantom Of Solace)
  7. Wheels respray - Epic or Sh**e?

....potatoes gonna potate!
  8. Wheels respray - Epic or Sh**e?

How's about matte black with either a red or fluo yellow(ahem!) pinstripe around he edges?!
  9. My Leon TDI

How much did the wing mirrors set you back pal? Just wandering as I've the old gash square numbers! You seriously need to get those bumpers/ side skirts changed mate, will set it off nicely. Although, it's all down to personal taste I suppose, and it still looks gleaming as is!;)
  10. Whats My Car worth???

Shame to see these cars going for such pennies these days, sad to see the more "savoury" of characters driving them round at the minute. It seems Leon FRs are the new "pre-bug eye facelift Impreza".
  11. Xbox Live Gamer tags

dezeze. I'll see you on there!;)
  12. New exhaust needed - Leon 1.9 TDI S

I'm under the assumption diesels only have to pass the smoke test, also, it's to my belief that pre 2006 cars aren't tested anyway. Mine is straight through and has the EGR bypassed and had zero problems (has a tendency to smoke like Dot Cotton at times aswell!)
  13. What makes a chav car

Boy Racers/ chavs, who cares! It's Audi drivers that are the highway menace, with their running lights, tailgating and insistence of having to be at the front of any line of traffic!
  14. what colour wheels on yellow cupra???

Black, blacker black or very black black. Failing that, really dark black!
  15. Please, please, please help!

It was where the garage didn't put the bungs in, and they also failed to tell me the eal had perished slightly at the bottom!
  16. Please, please, please help!

All sorted, driveshaft! 180 notes all in! Cheers Jase, cars running well still, had her serviced recently and MOTd, nothing came up! (although, did have a nightmare not long ago involving new window regulator, door seals and water pooling!) I'm awaiting the imminent changing of tyres and the...
  17. Please, please, please help!

Well, just got it to a garage and they reckon it's the near side driveshaft! £150 fix, all in, seems pretty reasonable! Just couldn't have seen how it could've been the clutch, it's less than 2 year old and to be honest, I'm always smooth, never miss a gear and always wait till she's warm...
  18. Has anyone mounted something where the ashtray is?

I've got an exhaust temp gauge and oil pressure gauge mounted underneath, will try and put pics up but IPads arent my best!
  19. Please, please, please help!

Possible driveshafts?
  20. Please, please, please help!

Hi guys, sorry about this but trawled the forums and cant find an answer to my problem! Basically, i believe my clutch/ flywheel may have gone kaput, however, im no mechanic! I was driving home from Asda when i had noticed a slight grinding noise pulling up to a junction. I selected...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.