Search results

1. How Many Miles??

Regularly see 550 miles from my PD 170 TDI
  2. Selling Car with Private Reg...

Just for info guys, DVLA now offer an online system. I have therefore put the private reg on retention this morning, very quick and easy to do! You pay the £80 with a card, it then gives you the replacement reg to stick back on it!
  3. Selling Car with Private Reg...

Thanks for that bete noir! I found the old agreement I had in place with the buyer of my vRS and we did something similar, like I said the plates arrived the day of sale so wasn't an issue but we made it a legally binding should we need it. I guess I am OK with it, just always feel a bit...
  4. Selling Car with Private Reg...

Hi All, Car could be going this weekend, but the reg has currently been sent back to DVLA for me to retain it. If this person wants to take it this weekend, there isn't any V5 present - would you A) Drawn up an agreement which states he has taken it this weekend and we agree I send the V5...
  5. Hanging up my Seat Keys...

Thanks mate, I would have kept it longer but the impending 25k a year on my car has somewhat decided me to opt for a lease deal. Replaced with a facelift Ford Focus ST-2 2.0 TDCi 185bhp...with a good few options ticked for good measure!
  6. Hanging up my Seat Keys...

....with great regret, I am leaving the Seat fold after 4 enjoyable years of ownership! I'm about to put my Leon 2.0 TDI FR up for sale in the next week after getting a new job and putting order down on my new car earlier today. Thanks for all the help along the way, if anyone wants an FR...
  7. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

No, only the PD engine.
  8. Leon FR MK2 TDI (HELP!!!!)

The previous owner seems a right pleb...
  9. High mileage 170pd's

Mine is a 56 but got 77k on it. Runs just as good as the day I bought it on 30k.
  10. Considering a Leon...

I have a 170 PD engine and as mentioned, it's not as refined as a CR engine but it's not a bad engine. Yes I have had injector issues which were done under warranty and a sensor issue for the DPF, but all being well I have covered 50k in 3 years, no real issues apart from general maintenance...
  11. Flashing Glow Plug Light - FR 170 TDi - Fault Codes Inside!

Mine was a split in the pipe leading upto the turbo. What fault code do you have?
  12. Those of you with High Miler 170 PD Engines...

Can I ask what mileage they were replaced on? Is it still on the original turbo?
  13. Those of you with High Miler 170 PD Engines...

Thanks all for that. Most of my journey are long ones (Like recent trip to Inverness, 380 miles each way) but then I do use it for a work too which is about 15 miles each way (40% Town, 60% National Speed Limit Roads). Car is serviced on the dot and always on the dot....mainly oil changes...
  14. Those of you with High Miler 170 PD Engines...

Hi All, A few months ago I was very close to selling the Leon to jump on the company car bandwagon and order myself a nice new car. Fast forward a few months, I am still decided against it as not willing to pay the tax etc and it was a salary sacrifice scheme - whereas my Leon is totally paid...
  15. Aux Port

Press the PROG button at the top, there is an option somewhere to turn the AUX on/off. I have it on mine anyways...
  16. '07 Leon; AUX Cable not working with Nexus 7

On the headunit, you'll have 5 buttons going across - I can't remember all names, but it's one on the far right. Go into that, then look for settings in headunit.
  17. '07 Leon; AUX Cable not working with Nexus 7

If you click on one of the top buttons which takes you into settings, it might have the AUX switched it off as you can disable it via the menus.
  18. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Like the holder, but can't help thinking buttons are restricted there. Anymore pictures?
  19. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Think it can be adjusted.
  20. What did you and your MK2 do today?

It's probably just a stone behind the disc. Happened to me numerous times...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.