Search results

1. 1.4 TSI Revo upgrade

What car have you got?? A leon or ibiza TSi
  2. Cordoba Cupra 20VT

any info on what pipes go to and from the actuator with your setup?
  3. Cordoba Cupra 20VT

how is the actuator plumbed in? are you on the k03s?
  4. A Few Fault Codes Ive found On My Car

Anyone able to help me out a little
  5. Cordoba Cupra 20VT

Sorry I cant see where the pipes are routed from and too the inlet and the dump valve etc...:blink: the site might not be showing all the pics???
  6. A Few Fault Codes Ive found On My Car

How will i Check Solenoid Valve for Boost Pressure Control (N75) (where is the) Check / Clean / Replace Charge Pressure Control (where is the) Check / Clean mechanism for variable nozzles
  7. A Few Fault Codes Ive found On My Car

1) 17830-p1422 - secondary air injection control valve circ short to B+ Is This Due To Me Removing My EGR Valve??? 2) 17965-p1557 - charge pressure control positive deviation Not A Clue With This 3) 16804-p0420 - catalyst system bank 1 effieciency below threshold Is This Due...
  8. Cordoba Cupra 20VT

How have you run your vacum pipes for your actuator I only see one pipe from the dump valve to the inlet area...could you get a few snaps might have to re route mine like that :)
  9. Ibiza Mk3 Pillar gauge pod??

Also up for a swap with my standard one and money your way if denzil691 pulls out. PM me if he does cheers. Si
  10. Ibiza Mk3 Pillar gauge pod??

Nice one for that...and there around 79 quid on nomad performance elliot
  11. Ibiza Mk3 Pillar gauge pod??

Found a nomad one now..any others you guys know about?
  12. Ibiza Mk3 Pillar gauge pod??

Does anyone know of a site that sells these just recieved my new gauge and want to fit it in the full pillar pod and not the little dash mount pods cheers
  13. Which K03s...Im going to a few a VAG Breakers and need to which one of these.

Thanks for that mate...just got to search round a few VAG Breakers now So I have it for weekend :)
  14. Which K03s...Im going to a few a VAG Breakers and need to which one of these.

K03-052 180 hp, 85 N actuator K03-053 150 hp, 85 N actuator K03-058 150 hp/180 hp, 85 N actuator Any ideas?
  15. Intersting info on K03/K04 Turbo's

Further to the question/answers above which of these "so called" k03s is the best option to choose for my ibiza cupra upgrade...thikin the -052 variant but anyone with greater knowledge could clear this up :think: K03-052 180 hp, 85 N actuator K03-053 150 hp, 85 N actuator K03-058 150...
  16. Has Anyone Purchased one of these Turbos?

Might get one second hand off ebay first then...which variant do i need to go for ?
  17. Has Anyone Purchased one of these Turbos?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Replacement-K03-K03S-Turbocharger-VW-Golf-MK4-Beetle-and-Bora-1-8l-Turbo-/140638933391?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20bebbd18f Has anyone bought or knowof anyone running one of these ? Also is this the correct k03s style turbo im needing for the...
  18. Turbo Help

By caves your talking about the n112 and n249? I'll take a few snaps of how ive done it and post them tonight..cheers Tom
  19. Turbo Help