Search results

1. Retrofit a Reverse camera?

Fitted mine in my Arona FR sport, it is an easy install
  2. Seat ibiza ipod/iphone connectivity please help!!

Cuprob which I phone /ipod pm me
  3. What do you all do for a job

Aviation Security Officer, no biscuits just lots of worn clothes to go through ...:shrug:
  4. 2nd Cupra

Well thanks to (what I believe to be ) a great offer from my Local dealer on a 13 plate Cupra White... Rear sensors... Winter Pack... centre armrest... and the normal kit sat nav etc. Pick up On Monday ... whoop whoop. So swopping 10 plate for the new shinny version
  5. Cupra Armrest Fitting

Which arm rest is it I fitted the SEAT version had to cut out the bottom of the cup holder at the rear other than that it is very easy screws are Torq can't remember what size, but is easy even :rolleyes:for an old fart to fit
  6. iPod Cable with Combined USB Aux Option

Think so mine was a 5th generation Video 30 gb
  7. Emmisons light on cupra (second time in 1000miles)

Update......... car was mising on pots 1 & 4 hire car from Seat assist 10/10 for help them garage rang yesterday, maybe ready today waiting for " special" plugs, ECU reconfigured although it was standard anywayand I summise 2* coil packs full details when I pick it up
  8. iPod Cable with Combined USB Aux Option

All that is req'd to fit it is either double sided tape or screw provided :-) personally it is a great fitment fits in very easily speak to david see what he can do for you
  9. Emmisons light on cupra (second time in 1000miles)

Boo Hoo just arrived home after getting my cupra off a flatbed EPC and emmission lights on No power it wouldn't even get up the recovery lorry !!!! will be calling garage in the morning (did ring them earlier today with intermtant misfire booked in for Monday) Hey will update when I have called...
  10. Arm rest

Armrest Got mine from David fitted in with NO problems great addition to the car...... just contact David I am sure he will be willing to help you out[B)]
  11. Colour for a Cupra

White mmmmm well mine is and I like it
  12. Farecla Polishing Compounds

They also do a G6 and a G10 both are finer compounds great results
  13. Changing Dipped Headlight Bulbs **VIDEO GUIDE & COMPARISON/AFTER PICS**

Headlamps Arrived fitted very different output now thank you ;) took me longer to split the packaging than it did to fit them[B)]
  14. My phone holder

J400uk thank you:funk:
  15. My phone holder

Testing links Ok I give up how do you get pictures up on theses pages ?
  16. My phone holder

Pictures (hopefully) http://imageshack.us/g/845/dscf1449h.jpg/ Try this guys images of my centre clip and holder
  17. My phone holder

I think I need to get more posts before I can do pics but have teased the wire behind the facia so not all visible
  18. My phone holder

Fitted a centre pro clip brodit easy Mk5 cupra Ibiza brodit holder all done now just need to sort out the wires
  19. Under seat storage boxes

The lower Glove box intrigues me ..:think: Is it an additional glove box to the one already fitted ?:confused: forgive the stupidity
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.