Search results

1. MG Wheels on a 6k2 Cordy

Theres a hill about 200m away from my house called Windmill hill. think thats the perfect place to try it! hahaha hahahaha
  2. MG Wheels on a 6k2 Cordy

Yeah ive noticed that too. 2nd gear is as low as u need 2go haha No smoke issues or anythin like that. Full service on friday jus 2 make sure b4 the remap. crap ive kinda got this thread of topic hahaha.
  3. MG Wheels on a 6k2 Cordy

Yeah there great for overtaking. Jus a good service n a remap and 138 no probs with loads of torque.
  4. MG Wheels on a 6k2 Cordy

Nah u have to start messin about with sdi injectors n all that. which jus causes problems.
  5. MG Wheels on a 6k2 Cordy

Thanks csd, jus couldnt let the ronals go! great wheel..... Yep its an '05 td which should be remapped next week to 138bhp wooo..
  6. MG Wheels on a 6k2 Cordy

How about a MG with Ibiza GTI Ronals? haha
  7. Come on Cordy drivers!

Cheers sir, Had the wheels white but though id spray them matt black jus to mean it up abit....Yeah there a class wheel, had been look a set for ages n was lucky enough to find a set for only £50 (no tyres) delighted! haha
  8. Come on Cordy drivers!

Just a wee update of how the cars lookin...
  9. Urgent Help needed on Paint!

Sorry man would love them but, skint at the moment sortin this paint out....thanks anyways
  10. Urgent Help needed on Paint!

Ok so think ive figured it out.....A black base coat was needed not a grey
  11. Urgent Help needed on Paint!

Left my Cordy in on Monday to get the front wing resprayed. Used the paint code which is S6S. Got the car back on Wednesday and its SO much lighter than the rest of my car. Any Idea What i can do? Or What colour is my car? Really buggered here like lol
  12. Polo classic high front??

i had a problem with the front wandering about and it was the Wishbone bush that was the problem.....no idea bout the height thing sorry
  13. Brake upgrade help

Toddygti please do....give me 1st dibbs on them please sir! Mines look so small and ive only the 16 cupra wheels on...the brakes on the clio fill the 16s nicly, think there 280
  14. Brake upgrade help

Hey toddygti looked in the haynes manual and they are 239mm
  15. Brake upgrade help

happy days, toddygti u are da man... i'll get it measured up on tuesday as ive left the cordy at work...using my Clio172 dis weekend
  16. Come on Cordy drivers!

Lokking nice....shes LOW alright lol.....
  17. Come on Cordy drivers!

Id have it off ya but im in N.Ireland ffs! lol So ill jus have to work on my wee wagon, get her up2 scratch
  18. Brake upgrade help

Well didnt even get them, the guy sent it off to the scrap yard and the brakes, gearbox and interior are gone ffs.....ahwell next time
  19. wing mirrors and door handles carbon fibred

Lookin Well, Lookin Well
  20. Brake upgrade help

Cheers Toddygti...Just heard of a guy who might be braking his gti, so i thought id scoop the brakes if he does....thanks again
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members