Search results

1. liam-lpm

oil light flashes

I have a 2004 seat ibiza 1.2, i recently been travelling 160 miles to work every week i have been noticing my oil has been lowering alot quicker, i have checked for leaks but nothing on the ground, after i am travelling on the bypass for a long period of time when i come to a halt my oil light...
  2. liam-lpm

loss in oil

its only when im driving from my home in ayrshire to aberdeen and back, bypass driving all the way there at 70/80 mph tht it does it really, there is no loss in power or anything to the car it runs as smooth as a nut
  3. liam-lpm

loss in oil

Hi, i have a 1.2 2004 seat ibiza recently i have been travelling long distances 400 mile trips at the start i have been topping up the oil and when im back the oil has considerable lowered. I have been checking and there is no sign of any leaks on the ground so i am assuming that the oil is...
  4. liam-lpm

oil lights flash and beeps

Did yours only do it after being on the bypass for a while as this is the only time mines does it?
  5. liam-lpm

been out to the garage and realised i think i have put in the wrong oil, i have put in 10w40 instead of the recommended 5w30, would this cause the oil light to flash on and beep
  6. liam-lpm

thanks i will write down that list and take it to the garage and give it to them and hopefully they will be able to sort it and not cost a fortune. if u dont mine me asking how much did it cost to fix yours
  7. liam-lpm

a blockage is something that keeps popping up from any searches that im doing so im hopefull that this is the only problem so i might take it for a oil change and hopefully when they drain it they will be able to get abetter look
  8. liam-lpm

cheers might try just taking it to the local garage to have a look at it
  9. liam-lpm

the oil is around the maximum level i have topped it up that was the first thing i done but it still persists
  10. liam-lpm

it was supposed to be changed in june just before i bought it but im not 100%, it a light brownish colour, when the car is driven about in a town for 20 mins the light does not come on only seems to be when i come off the bypass after being on it for a while
  11. liam-lpm

how much roughly in a average garage does a oil change cost
  12. liam-lpm

could this be a oil filter or sludge problem?. hoping its something simple
  13. liam-lpm

it doesnt sound terrible maybe abit louder when started but nothing major
  14. liam-lpm

it is the oil can light in the square center box that is lighting up will this be the servicing reminder light?
  15. liam-lpm

i dont know i dont have a handbook :(
  16. liam-lpm

I have checked my oil and it is above the minimum level, but when driving a while over 15 miles or so my oil light flashes and bleeps a couple of times then goes off it then repeats itself, but when i leave the car for 30 mins or so when i drive again it takes a while for the light and beep to...
  17. liam-lpm

starting problem

i havent had time to go to the garage yet but just wondering on the ibiza 1.2 it is the individual coils and not a pack with all them on the one? and is it just under the cover
  18. liam-lpm

starting problem

cheers i myt pop down tomorrow morning after i finish work
  19. liam-lpm

starting problem

I was thinking it may be my coilpack as it went on my previous car but when it starts it is not chuggy like it was before. is there a test i can do to see if it is the coi pack
  20. liam-lpm

engine problem

deffo your coilpack, not a tricky job but whie your doing them ur better of changing ur spark plugs and maybe a new set of leads as these are all joined together and can cause the pack to go and are also not dear to buy
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.