Search results

1. greyfloppyhat

Cold start knocking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QuAfEKx84F4 Does it sound like this? Not my video btw before everyone calls me poo poo. Could be sticky tappets as well, which could be caused by low oil like some have already mentioned
  2. greyfloppyhat

It had to happen

not even a sneaky remap?
  3. greyfloppyhat

Black magic Fr with white powder coated wheels??

Well spotted, I was just testing the water really, I was getting a bit bored of it for a while but I've started working on it again and have a few plans for it so it looks like it'll stay for a bit longer. I wish I saved the ad it was something else, I got a little carried away writing it and I...
  4. greyfloppyhat

Black magic Fr with white powder coated wheels??

I quoted yourself coz you'll know what I mean when I say 'felt spec lol
  5. greyfloppyhat

Sportlines (not happy) :(

sure just cut half a coil off the sportlines :whistle:
  6. greyfloppyhat

Turbo problems... AGAIN

If you take it to bits you'll do more damage than good if you don't know how to balance it
  7. greyfloppyhat

Turbo problems... AGAIN

I'd just put a new cartridge in...
  8. greyfloppyhat

cheap spoilers ebay

For the spoiler, RRP is £115 but I'm happy to sell them on for £100, as I don't want them taking up space. it's fast becoming a warehouse here now that we're able to get these parts lol
  9. greyfloppyhat

cheap spoilers ebay

In build quality there is a huge difference IMO as far as fitting the ones I seen weren't far off they would of needed a bit of changing to sit as per the OEM part. The fact that both people who ordered the replicas have now asked for the official ones I think says it all. Although I'm not 100%...
  10. greyfloppyhat

cheap spoilers ebay

Sorry I'm only getting back to PMs now for all concerned. I'll have prices tonight when I go down to the office :)
  11. greyfloppyhat

cheap spoilers ebay

Also have 2 extra pairs of side skirts on the way if anyone is interested
  12. greyfloppyhat

cheap spoilers ebay

I will have 2 of the genuine spoilers in a weeks time if anyone's interested. They come primed ready for painting. I've had at least 2 people come in with the replica ones on ebay made by a company in England and they aren't to the same quality as the originals, as soon as I let them compare it...
  13. greyfloppyhat

Can someone check their shaft??

That makes sense, it was just such a significant difference I just wanted to be sure a previous owner has stuck the wrong one on
  14. greyfloppyhat

Can someone check their shaft??

Hi all, after burning through too much money on petrol in the bm I decided it was time to take the leon out of storage and get it back on the road and sort out the lack of rear bumper :( On taking it out I noticed one of the CV boots has split and it'd thrown it's grease out, must have been...
  15. greyfloppyhat

42 DD Shifter Bushes

Can you get these for 5 speed? My box is feeling a bit crap these days
  16. greyfloppyhat

Front anti roll bar bushes

If it doesn't do it when turning its drop links as turning the wheel will take up any slag. If it still does it when turning then anti roll bar bushing or sub frame. If you push the car down at the wings and you can't replicate the noise it won't be top mounts. If it's just making the noise on...
  17. greyfloppyhat

I'd get to an open car park and see if it does it while turning sharply left or right into a circle. Either gonna be drop links, arb bushes, or loose sub frame bolts if it does it
  18. greyfloppyhat

Any noise when turn in a circle in either direction?
  19. greyfloppyhat

stupid question where does coolant go

Brake fluid is worse:(
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.