Search results

1. HalfOfZero

My Sdi ... aka Geoff

Lol good stuff dude. When I bought my Arouser it didnt even have an exhaust, kicked about like that for 3 weeks or something lol. Ultimate scat! ....Where the BBS's? :D
  2. HalfOfZero

My Sdi ... aka Geoff

ps. polo mk1 ftw (it is a mk1 youve been offered?)
  3. HalfOfZero

My Sdi ... aka Geoff

Can I call dips on parts? :D Hate to make a bad situation sound worse n all... but you know.... :p On topic, I feel for you man. I totally get where your comin from but its a shame that it has to be that way lol. I still need a door lock though....
  4. HalfOfZero

Fitting a central locking kit

I still wanna do this, but Im still scared incase I balls it up. Right enough, might be a good idea to get a passengers side lock mechanism first...
  5. HalfOfZero

Lupo Dashboard

Pics man?
  6. HalfOfZero

My Sdi ... aka Geoff

Whats up with the exhaust man? See those stubby mirrors, they any good? I've been toying with the idea of getting other vw oem mirrors on, seems difficult though, so might go for the stubby ones? Nice wheel set up btw man... still not sure bout the bodykit thing, but each to their own :D...
  7. HalfOfZero

My Sdi ... aka Geoff

Lol mint. Were they optional extras on a vw? Or are they just some bbs supermarket jobbys? (i only ask because of the price..) Can't go wrong anyway, under 100 quid for 4 alloys, sorry, 4 bbs alloys, with tyres, albeit one is a bit guff lol.
  8. HalfOfZero

The Red Arouser // "Build" Thread // Now Debadged!

Yeah dude, adjustable all round. I had a good look at the rear last night, it just looks higher because of the slant angle the bumper sits at against the body.. I want to lower it about 3-5 more threads on the back :) It's been raining overnight... so a lot of the gunk from my sidestrips is off :p
  9. HalfOfZero

My Sdi ... aka Geoff

I'm actual jealous man..
  10. HalfOfZero

Removing Window Handle

Err someone told me when I first came you need to wait till you have a certain amount of posts.. 30? Im not sure.. The link just randomly appeared one day for me lol
  11. HalfOfZero

Removing Window Handle

Can't help you there dude, only good, "modern" part on my car is the electric windows!!!
  12. HalfOfZero

What's this..... I have a Mexican Wrestling mask that an actual Mexican guy, a client of mine, gave me lol. It's off the hook. Wear it all the time when I'm driving. Ricer's get even more Hate on. And this!! This is a scene from how I done the sidestrips.. Kettle, kitchen knife in...
  13. HalfOfZero

It is indeed in the post my friend :) Spacers + rear camber possibly? And add a little MOAR LOWS on the rear too... Decided to rip the sidestrips off since I have something new for there to replace them. The damaged passengers side came off easily, drivers side was a pain in the ****...
  14. HalfOfZero

When was RCL introduced ?

Let me know how it goes man, that's exactly what I'm looking to do but as I say, I know not a thing about electronics and whatever needs done.. which sucks Haha.
  15. HalfOfZero

Totally forgot to update this! Got my G60's on. Had to get new adjuster spanners for the coilovers so I could raise it a bit to fit. Ideally I'd like to lower the back slightly, maybe 3-5 threads.. But I'm now considering some Camber Shims, I'd like a degree of cheeky stance :D The...
  16. HalfOfZero

When was RCL introduced ?

I have no idea about all the electric stuff.. been looking into some remote central locking though. My Arouser has none :( Anyway, I've read elsewhere of a crafty man who took his standard key, and got it placed into a vw flip key.. No idea. My best friend has a 06 passat, I want to steal his...
  17. HalfOfZero

Squeaky clutch pedal and high clutch bite point

This won't help much, but I've heard it's common for the older Ibiza's to have mad clutch problems... Like high bite points etc..
  18. HalfOfZero

[SOLVED] Rear wiper / washer jet removal

Good job mate. I changed mine for the mk6 polo one. Has to be the easiest thing I've done, but yeah, had to really yank that old arm off :s I soaked it in WD40. while I let it soak up or whatever, I took the old bolt, and sprayed it black. It was so rusty, and with the new arm, you can see it a...
  19. HalfOfZero

My Sdi ... aka Geoff

An idea that's on my mind is...... a lovely engine transplant. Take my **** 1 liter block out, and stick a lovely 1400cc Hayabusa engine in. Pure torque, plus a turbo. Revs higher than a tech. And in a car that weighs a lot less than a ton.... that will produce a lot of "WTF" moments ha. But...
  20. HalfOfZero

Well today was a slight fail.. Got the back up, new wheels on. Front adjuster rings wont budge, need a tool. Couldn't find anyone with one today. On a plus side, my coildovers are apprently Eibach..! Nice!! An old friend thinks he has a few adjuster tools kickin around somewhere so he's gonna...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise