Search results

1. Phil K

Rear Bumper Removal Guide

I also need to do this to replace my broken near side reflector (see pic) Does anyone know if these just clip in / out behind the bumper and is it necessary to remove the whole bumper to do this?
  2. Phil K

New to the Ibiza

Thanks guys, it was just under £3.5k - which considering its age and miles seems cheep!?! Similar spec and age cars have been going for £4k+ As its a Sportrider it already has the FR body kit, electric folding mirrors, climate control and cruise. I agree that no mods that will put the...
  3. Phil K

New to the Ibiza

Not been on here for a long while... since I sold my LCR 5 years ago! Anyways, I've just put a deposit down on a 2008 Sportrider in black (absolute bargain). It's for my step son who's just learning to drive - lucky git! I wish my folks had been so generous with my first car! The car is...
  4. Phil K

58 Plate MK4

Just put a deposit on a 08 today :D
  5. Phil K

Picked up my sport tech 170 today

Great car and its nice to hear you're enjoying it but we need pics please ;)
  6. Phil K

Mounting a TomTom satnav..advice needed

any 'installed' pics would be super ;)
  7. Phil K

Capper's R225

Crash bar looks sweet mate! Is it the real deal or a stick on film? Would like to do this to mine but my LCR is platinum so it wouldn't realy be a blatent copy - honest ;)
  8. Phil K

bbs ch wheels

Do the fronts need spacers? Please put us out of our misery :lol: Look damn good on the yellow by the way!
  9. Phil K

bbs ch wheels

They look really good for that money! Would be worried about the strength/quality though... anyone know would they need spacers to fit over brembo's?
  10. Phil K

Audi TT 16s on Platinum Grey leon. What colour?

ah, sorry mate I did mean Speedline! it's the 6 spoke ones that are Ronal :lol:
  11. Phil K

Those aren't comps as they were 17'' - think the 16'' ones were made by ronal... here's a pic of comps:
  12. Phil K

Fitted lowering kit today...

Really not a fan of those spoilers - although they do exactly what they say they will - spoil the car :lol: Less is more IMO Loving the colour though chap and those rims look sweet!
  13. Phil K

Yeah either polish them or go for a bright silver with a decent flake... tbh I really don't like dark wheels on platinum grey as there just isn't enough deffinition and it needs breaking up a bit!
  14. Phil K

J0N's (Jonnyjonjon's) LCR. Gone But Not Forgotten.

best colour by far - your mod list matches my wish list :lol:
  15. Phil K

3 button flip key

unfortunatetly she wasn't that grateful :lol:
  16. Phil K

3 button flip key

I found some chaps wallet on the train recently and found his business card in there. Turned out he lived about half a mile away fromBarnes station so I dropped it in to his wife for him once I'd called to let him know it was safe - he hadn't even realised it had gone! Turned up to drop it...
  17. Phil K

3 button flip key

As above - would never have contemplated not handing it in! one word - KARMA
  18. Phil K

My Big LCR Project

Spotted this in some of the UD pics on E38! Looks cracking now mate - much better than before! Hope to see it at some of the shows this year :D
  19. Phil K

Rear washer/leak pipe off

Just to add to this.... I had this problem last year but my LCR was under warranty so I had Seat take care of it - they fitted a modification kit to the weak link which should stop it happening again! If you're out of warranty then it may still be worth speaking to your dealer to see if...
  20. Phil K

LCR - Rear creaking over speed bumps...

ooops - double post!