Search results

1. Ferrea inlet valve springs to big to seat

Yeah just the outer diameter is to big to fit in the machined seat. We measured the spring and it fits ferreas dimensions :s I'm lost, so you use them?
  2. Ferrea inlet valve springs to big to seat

Got a problem with ferrea inlet valve springs not seating there just to big the exhaust one fit fine, they are 1mm bigger than standard so I looked on there web site and that seem to be the right size. I contacted ferrea and the assure me that they are right :s Anyone else using ferrea valve...
  3. Boost Problem - please help

Bill, I unplugged my n75 on my lcr and went for a drive, it goes to 6psi the when I it get up the revs get to 15psi at about 6k. Is this a sign of actuator Faulty? I'm having over boost problems.
  4. Airbag light (LCR)

Cheers mate that should do it, will let you no how it goes.
  5. Airbag light (LCR)

Did you have any luck ak, I unplugged the yellow plug and reconnected it with no luck. Don't no what to try next.
  6. Airbag light (LCR)

Did you ever sort this problem danny? had the same fault come up after hitting a pot hole.
  7. LCR Cylinder head removal

how did you guys get on with the bolts, looking at fitting my manifold want to no worst case?
  8. P1555 Charge Pressure Upper Limit exceeded (HELP!!)

Thats what the car made before the remap on AMDs magic rollers. Any idea's bill does anything stand out, i was going to change the N75 this week.
  9. P1555 Charge Pressure Upper Limit exceeded (HELP!!)

All 3 runs were in 4th gear. How can i workout my bhp figures because i don't think they are anywhere near 291bhp AMD got out of it.
  10. P1555 Charge Pressure Upper Limit exceeded (HELP!!)

Would some one please let me email the logs to them and post them up for me? ive been trying for nearly 2 hours lol im useless!
  11. P1555 Charge Pressure Upper Limit exceeded (HELP!!)

I tried that and it comes up jumbled not as its copied? Im realy not any good at this stuff. I can put it up so you can see what i mean?
  12. P1555 Charge Pressure Upper Limit exceeded (HELP!!)

Does anyone no how to put up vag-com logs from excel?
  13. P1555 Charge Pressure Upper Limit exceeded (HELP!!)

Any one no how to check if the n75 is working properly?
  14. P1555 Charge Pressure Upper Limit exceeded (HELP!!)

P1555 Charge Pressure Upper Limit exceeded So had this come up along with (pressure drop between turbo and throttle body) Read a few thing on it but no real cures. My friend has VAG-COM but we dont no how to use it, what block do need to log to see if the N75 is working. Ive done loads of...
  15. Black LCR, what colour wheels???

Not sure on the colour got them refurbed black from that, Here is another photo from the side might be able to match them up [/IMG]
  16. Black LCR, what colour wheels???

this is my old one [/IMG] [/IMG]
  17. k04 hybrid turbo

yeh definately doing rods already started ordering them parts. Worried about them now lol thanks for your input mate
  18. k04 hybrid turbo

Had a little look couldn't find much info on them, is there many people running hybrid k04's? Want to no the advantages and disadvantages of them, and what power have they made? Also what mods do you run to support the hybrid? Im looking at uprated exhaust manifold and wmi.
  19. Remaped Lcr plug gap

genuine seat ones NGK i think
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.