Search results

1. IxOZxI

1 Stubborn Nut!!

Got it off finally!!!! Used some socket my pal had thats twisted and cuts into it, worked a treat. Got all of it back together but this one pipe I'm not sure where it goes. Must have pulled it off being my rough self! I'm guessing the air filter housing as it fits perfectly but I don't remember...
  2. IxOZxI

1 Stubborn Nut!!

It's bad lol. Very round. And I had a blowtorch on it earlier but didn't keep at it for long as there's a few rubber pipes and things fairly close to it and didn't want to melt them also! I'll do more soaking with WD-40 tomorrow and keep at it with the mole grips. Looks like it's the smelly...
  3. IxOZxI

1 Stubborn Nut!!

nope, kinda limited with tools :/ Been trying to hit it with a hammer to free it a bit but I can't get much of a swing because of where it is and no sockets or spanners even fit it anymore I've managed to disfigure it so much. Mole grips is all I can seem to use at the moment :( might have a...
  4. IxOZxI

1 Stubborn Nut!!

Hey folks. Could really do with help ASAP seeing as I need my car for work tomorrow! Done an EGR delete recently, blanked the hot air feed at the end of the pipe which went into the egr valve previously which caused the rubber bend in this pipe to split wide open so now I have no power...
  5. IxOZxI

remap question

so is stage 1 completely generic? So if I got a turbo back milltek and a bigger air filter then a stage 1 map it would be the same as putting them on after? :S surely it still maps slightly for thos mods
  6. IxOZxI

Slow?

The numpty just found a big boost leak!! :p
  7. IxOZxI

Ideas for alloys for Yellow Ibiza

Oh I guess there's this one of the whole car,
  8. IxOZxI

Ideas for alloys for Yellow Ibiza

I have anthracite Audi replicas on mine. Look really nice in my opinion :) really really need a better photo that that doesn't do them justice at all! I have one of them not on the car thats slightly better. That was just a rush photo after I'd just painted them though,
  9. IxOZxI

Quite amusing

Nah it's like a door creaking but in my glove box. It's weird. Been working all day I'll try video it tonight haha
  10. IxOZxI

Quite amusing

I'll try get a vid for your amusement but she doesn't perform every time I'm afraid. She's getting old
  11. IxOZxI

Quite amusing

My car!
  12. IxOZxI

Quite amusing

This isn't a problem (hopefully) but when I put my ignition on, the oddest noise arises. It's like "a granny in the glovebox" all my pals say anyway haha. Just wondered what it was so I have a reply when people think I've kidnapped my gran lol.
  13. IxOZxI

Remote key problem

Wow thanks again for even more help! I think I can make sense from that last reply enough to get going. I'll get a complete flip key ordered, do the central locking programming then swap the transponder over and hopefully it will work! If not I have to get a ferry around £50 return with a car...
  14. IxOZxI

Seat bolt tool.

Awesome. Cheers :)
  15. IxOZxI

Seat bolt tool.

How easy is it to remove the seats? I'd love to remove the seats in mine every once in a while so I could clean down the sides easier!!!
  16. IxOZxI

Remote key problem

Hahahaha no worries! I was confused before we started! So what's the issue with the motherboard then? How come a flip key doesn't come with a blank motherboard? o.0 sorry if I'm missing points that have been made but this topic seems more complicated than it should be to me lol
  17. IxOZxI

Remote key problem

Sorry for being a complete dodo with this but.... Is the transponder the same thing as the transcoder? I have a small kinda greeny pill lol. no sign of a black one :S
  18. IxOZxI

Remote key problem

which bits the transcoder? getting rather condusing eh :P I have another key but it's not a remote one just a plain old key but works with the immobiliser
  19. IxOZxI

Remote key problem

If I buy a new key will it not have a motherboard in it though? Or are you supposed to swap the old one into it? :S and if the transponder is what makes me able to start my car, how come it stopped being able to start it after I changed the battery but lock/unlock it fine? Argh this gets...
  20. IxOZxI

Remote key problem

Hi folks, I've had this problem for a long time and never really bothered to fix it but summers coming up and i live in a very touristy area (the isle of arran) so want to lock my car easily and I usually have a passenger or two so locking it manually with the key means I have to announce to...