Search results

1. Matthewd91

rr day autotec port glasgow

Jeezo, ive only a broken hand so only off work for a 2 weeks so far and another 2 weeks to go! Im already soo bored, cant imagine having it as long as you.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Matthewd91

rr day autotec port glasgow

I wanted to take the clio to this but ive a cast on my left hand so cant drive:(
  3. Matthewd91

Matt's TDI NOW SOLD!!! Pics of the new car revealed inside.....

Hey buddy. The wheels were put on here but by the time the post was approved by the moderators you had already called me about the gumtree add lol. Im glad they went to a good home with someone on here :)
  4. Matthewd91

Enjoying it soo far mate!! Still trying to get used to how much petrol it uses compared to the diesel :help: Ill hopefully still make a few meets this year, was always a good crowd and hope they wont mind me bringing something different along.
  5. Matthewd91

Im sad to say that the time finally came to move on from my lovely wee Ibiza. It is now gone and has been replaced with a Renault Sport Clio 197. Ill miss the Ibiza so much and so much work was put into that car. But the time was right for it to go. I traded it in to the new Peter Vardy Car...
  6. Matthewd91

Cars starting to come back to life now:) Nothings really been done with it in months:( New additions are full new discs and pads all round:) All standard except front pads which have been upgraded to EBC Greenstuff pads. Also had Ford puma droplinks as the previous v-max ones were gubbed...
  7. Matthewd91

engine cover missing??

My pd100 never came with an engine cover either! Got one off ebay for 30quid though from an fr! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  8. Matthewd91

Will skoda Octavia vrs spider alloys fit an fr tdi 130 with a 35mm drop?

Not 100% certain so dont take my word on it but if its only a 35mm drop it should be ok, i think mines is about 50mm drop and it scrubs with passengers in the back! I think youd be fine at 35mm though! In terms of tyres im not sure youd need to shop around! Mine were brand new Toyo T1R's that...
  9. Matthewd91

Will skoda Octavia vrs spider alloys fit an fr tdi 130 with a 35mm drop?

Yeah they fit...... Thats with coilovers wound down further than 45mm, dont know exactly how low though..
  10. Matthewd91

Scottish Charity Rolling Road day (Ecotune, Hillington) # 4th May 2013 #

Sorry about this guys my laptops losing the plot here:( can someone remove no15&16 from the list please! Not going to be able to run the cars! Still popping along though:)
  11. Matthewd91

. Finalised list** 1. WeeG 2. John Lindsay 3. Allan Lindsay 4. Garry Corbett 5. Seatmann* 6. Scott Davis 7.GTJEDI 8.markh2908 9. J.Mo (depending on shifts) 10.LawrieIbizaMk4 (^^depending on her) hehe 11. McDubber1 12.MarkyEd30 13. Steven Waite 14. Jack Moodie 15. Ciaran Ward...
  12. Matthewd91

Got a pal with a mk1 Fabia Vrs looking to get a run! Ill add him to the list, if he could run as one of the first that'd be awesome thanks:)
  13. Matthewd91

Might come along for a watch! Always a good day at Ecotune:)
  14. Matthewd91

Exhaust

Aww my bad, mines has the 2 pipes coming into the oval but thought that was mibby just on the diesels! Hope you find out what it is!!
  15. Matthewd91

Yeah it's been about 2 years I've had it now and really not anything else I want to do with it! Never kept a car this long! Is I could get 3500 I could pay of what I owe on it then go get something bigger and conifer:)
  16. Matthewd91

Been so long since i updated this:( cars went slightly unloved over the last few months! The front bumpers taken a bit of a knock, cracked and scratched it just under the front grill, and bent the tip of the bonnet! Waiting to get it in the garage, front bumper to be smoothed out and resprayed...
  17. Matthewd91

Exhaust

Looks very much like a milltek sport! Could be mistaken though, most millteks say 'milltek sport' on the top of the tailpipe!
  18. Matthewd91

Fabia VRS alloys

Not sure if youve found any pictures yet! Dont think ive ever seen the fabia alloys on the ibiza tbh:( its the octy spiders 17" i have aswell, majority of people go for them!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.