Search results

1. Rear camera falls out…

Yep, pretty much all main dealer warranties are in fact an insurance policy that they take out when they sell a new car. When they say they need to 'forward it to the warranty dept' they really mean forward it to the insurance company and see if they will pay out.
  2. Climatronic Secret menu and self diagnosis

Just dug this out to help someone with an A/c issue. Thought i'd post it here as a seperate post to make it easier to find in future. To enter the menu. Press and hold the recirculation button. Then press the manual flow control up arrow. You should see a 1c. Press the temperature up ("+")...
  3. A/C does not work

I forgot that the climatronic unit is capable of displaying fault codes itself.... Here is how to do it Press and hold the recirculation button. Then press the manual flow control up arrow. You should see a 1c. Press the temperature up ("+") or down ("-") buttons to select a menu number. Then...
  4. A/C does not work

Complicated system mate, Needs scanning with VCDS really.
  5. Looking for obsolete part from VW Audi group for Seat Leon Mk 1

This one? https://www.autodoc.co.uk/dr-motor-automotive/16339949?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&tb_prm=20315908947&gshp=1&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwoPOwBhAeEiwAJuXRh1oCcy7waevth0kk_ae-PFKXE-NpLI57c99l7NHiEBj0aGzREDeV_hoCE_wQAvD_BwE
  6. Electrics blipped - no obvious fault

No worries mate. Fingers crossed for you that it's all ok. Most of the features like instrument cluster lights, speedo, electric mirrors etc etc, are no longer directly connected to the switches or the sensors these days, always a computer in between them.
  7. Electrics blipped - no obvious fault

Definitely one of the modues went offline, from that sample of fault codes and the radio not working etc, almost certainly the Central Electrics module. Likely just a glitch, but could be a loose connection or corrosion causing an intermittent break in communition.
  8. Hey guys, new to owning a Seat and hope to get it sorted

No worries mate, hope you get it sorted soon. I agree about the filter, petrol is usually so clean that they can go years without blocking, but if you can't find any other reason then may be worth changing anyway as they are less than £10. I forgot to mention the lambda sensor. That could be...
  9. Hey guys, new to owning a Seat and hope to get it sorted

Hi Danny welcome to the forum. It's Matt here from FB who recommended you to join. It's a difficult one as you've not had it long and have so many different issues, but first off ignore the temp sensor suggestion. That could cause it to struggle to start when very cold, or when the engine is...
  10. Wierd grinding sound when accelerating in lower gears

Hi mate, welcome to the forum. Sounds like it's probably a brake pad rubbing slighty on a disc/rotor. That would be my best guess. Did you change the pads and discs/rotors, or just the pads? Also you have posted your comment in slightly the wrong section, this is the 'Guide section; you need...
  11. Creations Motorsport TIP fouling gearbox cables

Confusing, it's definitely fitted to an AUQ engine in the pics on their website. https://creationsmotorsport.com/silicone-turbo-intake-hose.html The 225bhp cars with the K04 turbo (BAM and AMK engine codes) have completely different intake manifold layouts. The TIP for those engines look like...
  12. vibration when letting off between 2500-3000rpm

The joints are under a lot of stress having to transmit not only the power, but deal with the movement of the driveshafts at the same time. It could be something else, but that would definitely be my best guess given the symptoms. Shouldn't be too expensive if that is the problem. May be able...
  13. vibration when letting off between 2500-3000rpm

Could be inner cv joints where the driveshafts go into the gearbox. They often give that symptom of vibration only at certain RPM or under deceleration etc
  14. Driving modes and esp. How do they work?

I never suggested that it wasn't a interesting or a valid question, just that it's technical in the sense that it's related to parameters of the ESC system, that only operates in far from everyday conditions. Unless people are tracking the car or setting out specifically to test your question on...
  15. Driving modes and esp. How do they work?

205 people have taken time out of their day to read your very specfic technical question. Unless SEAT have released details on it, or the original programmer happens to be reading this thread, then how tf is anyone meant to know the answer? Your enititled attitude will get you nowhere here, if...
  16. Charging issue

I agree, looks thin for such a lengthy cable
  17. Head lights issues

No it sounds like it is already dry. I think you will be ok :)
  18. Head lights issues

Probably just the water shorting something out, then when it dried it went away. Will probably be ok if it's gone away now.
  19. Are my tyres going to delaminate?

They look really bad, i wouldn't drive at anything more than town speeds. Manufacturing issue imo, hankook should replace them
  20. Dog Bone subframe bolt.

No worries mate, sorry to hear that.