Search results

1. yaue10

Pics Of My Yellow & Black Cupra Bocanegra! TMC Tuning Box and Power Pedal Fitted

Cheers man, i get quite a few looks with what it is now as its something different to what goes round town :D
  2. yaue10

spacers

I'm on 17mm rear and 10mm front..both work a treat :) Pic of the front
  3. yaue10

Pics Of My Yellow & Black Cupra Bocanegra! TMC Tuning Box and Power Pedal Fitted

Ordered the flyeyes from their website, flyeyeskit.co.uk, and then wrapped the lights with help from a hairdryer. You get provided with a cutting tool in the kit. Pretty simple but gotta take time on it
  4. yaue10

*UPDATE* After speaking to Rob (Turboboy) about the TMC box, I decided to take the plunge and get one second hand off Liam (LJA) as he was selling one, and whilst talking about the TMC box, Rob mentioned he had a Power Pedal on his car which he recommended and fortunately had a spare to...
  5. yaue10

eBay intercooler

Yeah totally understand that...just gotta make sure, somehow, the guide doesnt leak out to the guys on ebay or one of them just makes up a username just to get your guide
  6. yaue10

eBay intercooler

Get a guide up mate :)...will prob get the fmic soon so would need to know what to do
  7. yaue10

eBay intercooler

Oh yeah definitely...just need to know what parts are needed to get it at that price
  8. yaue10

eBay intercooler

Lol yeah i saw that he said that after i sent the message. Tempted by the universal..just wanna see what gains he get from it
  9. yaue10

eBay intercooler

Greg ritchie (member on teamboc on fb) has bought this and got it fitted. Just waiting on what the gains are from this. Would be interested in a group buy if people was up for it? But if getting the separate bits work out cheaper then might have to go with that
  10. yaue10

So picky!!! haha :P..dont say ive never done anything for you! lol
  11. yaue10

CA55 EFR...only £1999!! haha..get saving! :P
  12. yaue10

Ahh not bad not bad! how come not got a private reg on the FR? or just couldn't be bothered? my plate is gonna stick with me till the day I stop driving lol unless i eventually find H111 YAU at an affordable price lol
  13. yaue10

Thanks :)...the right light took me ages to do..kept going wrong but then did the other in 1/3 of the time lol. Yeah private plate on...my name is Hill-Fung Yau but everyone calls me Hill for short and HL11 is the closest I can get without paying like a grand just for the extra 1...im sure...
  14. yaue10

*UPDATE* Ended up doing my rear lights just now and they're all done :)
  15. yaue10

Haha..looking for friends for a day..desperate! lol
  16. yaue10

Yeah..just need to pluck up the courage to go by myself lol
  17. yaue10

White Ibiza FR 2.0TDI

Be the first and go for white alloys on an FR ;)...be hell of a job to keep clean though!
  18. yaue10

Ugh I would love a scirocco R or a golf R. Theres quite alot of Cupras, Bocs and FR's with your colour scheme..bad thing about having a white car I guess. Haha educate them then they'll start going with you! :P Yeah might have to start going to some to get some attention to my Cupra :D would...
  19. yaue10

Be cheaper if it was a Cupra ;) How was the summer bash? Might have to get to a show to get my car mapped at some point this year or next. Always busy on the weekends playing footy or golf on sundays and my mates arent that much of car enthusiasts so i would have tongo on my own if i was to...
  20. yaue10

Cheap on insurance though :)..FR is more on insurance than Cupras for some strange reason. Well its only been 11 months...plenty of time for it to go wrong :P nah only joking :) im sure it'll serve you well! Ahh thats missions away! Do you go to many shows?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.