Search results

1. Redemption

Completely baffled (leak) mk2 (2007)

If it is coming from those vents then you'll need to track it back up to find out where it's coming from. I'd pull out the cabin/pollen filter and have a good look in and around there to see if you can see anything. Bit of a ball-ache to get out but worth checking and changing if it hasn't been...
  2. Redemption

As mentioned above. Have you checked the cabin/pollen filter is fitted correctly and not wet? It's underneath the glovebox area. Not got my Leon anymore so can't remember if there are air vents under the seats. If there are, then check if they're dry.
  3. Redemption

Check the drain holes in the bottom of the doors to see if they're blocked. Sometimes used to get water coming in through the door speakers on mine.
  4. Redemption

8x18 ET 45 Cupra Fitment tight? Pic request?

A bit more expensive, but lighter. They're around £650-£700 online in the UK. The Matte Black ones look good. :)
  5. Redemption

8x18 ET 45 Cupra Fitment tight? Pic request?

Also have a look at MAK XLR. 18 x 8 weighs about 8.7 KG's. I believe the offset for the 5 x 112 fitment is ET50.
  6. Redemption

SAK-3103 Help Please

Plug the adaptor into the OEM wiring then you should be able to see which ones feed off to the tweeters.
  7. Redemption

Bring me back up to speed...

I'm in the same boat but different car, same engine (ED30). BCS exhaust was top of my list as they look like quality bits of kit. Forge Twintake as they look neat. For a remap I was considering ****** + Linear throttle + DSG map or APR. Probably go with coilovers rather than just springs. At...
  8. Redemption

Fr dsg question? Do you know the answer ?

It's a Facelift so has the 211 TSI engine.
  9. Redemption

If it's a facelift FR it's a TSI (same engine as a MK6 Golf GTI). Pre-facelift is TFSI (same engine as a MK5 Golf GTI). Can get a bit confusing as a 2.0T FSI might be called both an FSI or TFSI depending on who you talk to.
  10. Redemption

What colour is this??

Crono Yellow looks superb on a bright day, not so much on a dull cloudy one. Mind you, most colours are like that. The Citrus is metallic whereas the other two are solid if I'm remembering correctly. I like them all as the Leon looks good in all of them, especially when contrasted with black...
  11. Redemption

What colour is this??

Deffo Citrus Yellow and not Kiwi Green as the advert says. Both look good in the real though. Citrus Yellow:- Kiwi Green:-
  12. Redemption

The later FR DSG (TSI) is quite rare but they do pop up. Missed out on one locally to me earlier this year. Red 2010 model for £9250 and had only done 9000 miles. Gutted I wasn't quick enough.
  13. Redemption

Maybe one day...:D
  14. Redemption

Swings and roundabouts really. What you want is a TSI with a K04 fitted to it... :1st:
  15. Redemption

K03 is on the older FSI (EA113) engine. The later TSI (EA888) has an IHI RHF5 (VW modified casting). K03/K04 are Borg Warner turbos.
  16. Redemption

where can i get custom paint?

Hammerite do various colours as well. Could probably just paint it straight over the existing colour/surface.
  17. Redemption

where can i get custom paint?

VHT in the USA do a purple paint. http://www.vhtpaint.com/products/anodized/ Might be worth asking their UK agent. http://www.woolfe.com/ Edit. Here you go:-...
  18. Redemption

What colour is my car?

It's Luna Grey (which is actually silver and not grey). Ice Silver is on later cars but looks pretty much the same.
  19. Redemption

What alloys are these?

Pretty sure they weren't available in black from Seat so would have been sprayed/powdercoated by the owner. Cupra Orions were available in black (and white) though.
  20. Redemption

What alloys are these?

The standard 2010/11 FR 17's are Albea alloys. Ibera 18's were an option and then became standard fit on the later FR+ models. Ones in that pic are Orion alloys from a pre-facelift Cupra.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.