Search results

1. Seat car cover

Has anyone ever bought one of the car covers as shown in the accessories catalogue? If so, what are they like, any good for outdoor use? Need something to keep mine protected if anyone can recommend anything. TIA
  2. alarm chirp / bleep

Anyone local in TN22 area with VAG COM please?
  3. alarm chirp / bleep

Hi, Is it possible yet to have the alarm chirp enabled? My 2014 Leon didn't have the function. Getting a 2017 one in 2 weeks and would like the dealer to enable it if it's possible. Thanks
  4. 2011 Ibiza Cupra DSG Gearbox Issue

Mine went in a few weeks ago. Its a recall for 2 things. First is the DSG software update. Secondly, they are changing the oil from mineral to synthetic.
  5. Removing a '***** Fin' Aerial??

I have the normal aerial and never had any reception problems
  6. oil consumption fix possibility?

Can the dealer charge you for the oil consumption test? Mine has used oil from new and I put 1.3 L in this weekend (thats on 1000 miles since I last filled it) My dealer says its in tolerance and they will charge me if I insist on a test!!
  7. Tyre Pressures

Only mine (2011 1.4TSI DSG) has battery in the boot mate.
  8. Tyre Pressures

I know there is a thread but.......... We have 3 Ibiza FR's all have 17" alloys (1.2 was upgrade) 2010 - 1.4TSI DSG 2011 - 1.4TSI DSG 2012 -1.2TSI Manual On the fuel filler cap there is the details for the tyre pressures, however... 2011 and 2012 say 36PSI front and 29PSI rear...
  9. Lock Message

Whats the differance on the display between "Check Deadlock" and "Check Safelock". Mine says one and the wifes says another. Only differance I know about is that I have selective door unlocking so 1 press of the remote only opens the drivers door (mine is the SAFELOCK message). Wife has both...
  10. Where is your battery?

I have an 11 plate FR, the battery is in the boot under the spare wheel. Just had a look at a 10 plate (my son is looking at getting one) and that has a bigger boot as the battery is under the bonnet. Is this normal?
  11. How to enable confirmation beep when locking/unlocking **GUIDE** with Video

Well I finally got my chirp activated. Done for free by my dealer Bristol Street Motors Derby.
  12. FR Oil consumption?

You can look on the engine block to see where it was built. Mine is Germany but still using oil.
  13. FR Oil consumption?

Well, it's a German block :D and I haven't had to put any more in. Will check again when i've done a few more hundred miles Well another half a litre gone in :( I'm gonna be having to get the 4 litre size of Castrol Edge at this rate, a litre every couple of thousand miles at the moment.
  14. Alloy pedal covers?

Would that not be the whole pedals though, which would mean dealer costs to swap them over?
  15. Alloy pedal covers?

Nope - not listed for this model on their site :(
  16. Alloy pedal covers?

No joy:( They don't do them. Any parts people on here able to help?
  17. Alloy pedal covers?

Thanks - much better looking than the black rubber ones. Cant beleive they aren't offered as an accessory
  18. Alloy pedal covers?

Cheers but where do I order the Cupra ones from? My dealere says they dont do them! I fitted a genuine alloy set on my old Leon Cupra, so hoped Seat did a genuine 2 pedal set for the 2 pedal DSG cars?
  19. Alloy pedal covers?

No - all black. Same as Cupra / Boc?
  20. Alloy pedal covers?

Does anyone know if you can get any alloy pedal covers to fit the FR with DSG transmission? It only has 2 pedals and the brake one is obviously a lot wider than normal. I've seen the Seat set but thats a 3 pedal set for normal size pedals.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise