Search results

1. honeyman

The new beast!!

Very nice I like it. :D Got a short shift that would go very nicely on it. ;)
  2. honeyman

colour code for lc

He hasn't got his service book and has a sub installed in the boot that he can't get out without a lot of hassle. :)
  3. honeyman

Special Edition Cupra R?????

That car is always for sale, I've seen it advertised about 4 times so far.
  4. honeyman

HELP - How do you get the engine cover off.

No really pull, ;) you think it's going to break but it won't. :D
  5. honeyman

HELP - How do you get the engine cover off.

Give it a good yank oooh err, it's quite hard to get off.
  6. honeyman

New Wheels

Looks good. :D
  7. honeyman

Track width and spacers

I have 5mm on the back got them with the new wheels can't say it's made that much difference, one thing I noticed the front with no spacers seem level with arch. :)
  8. honeyman

Vw steel wheels???

345mm [/IMG]
  9. honeyman

Vw steel wheels???

Just needs some whitewalls. :D
  10. honeyman

Vw steel wheels???

If you need a hand wire wooling the car let me know. :lol:
  11. honeyman

Vw steel wheels???

I know what you mean I like my wheels but TBH I think steels would look cool, BTW you haven't been reading performance VW have you;) be interested in seeing your car rat look [B)]
  12. honeyman

Vw steel wheels???

hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread i'm also looking for steels, problem I need 18" to over my brakes (mk2 Cupra) just bored with alloys. :)
  13. honeyman

Car-crazy couple opt for motorsport marriage

Good for them too many wedding days seem to around what everyone else wants, atleast they did what they wanted. :D
  14. honeyman

Overheating Problems

I'd say water pump. :(
  15. honeyman

Cupra Problem - Broken Gear Box Mount

I didn't IIRC I rushed it TBH it didn't go straight away about 6 months after. I replaced both bushes. I've since re-helicoiled it and made a support bracket. :D
  16. honeyman

Cupra Problem - Broken Gear Box Mount

Had this happen on mine the bolt sheared (didn't get it done under warranty cause I'd fitted the uprated mounts) the vibration was due to engine moving forward an the dogbone getting wedged behend the gearbox. I had to helicoil mine as the thread was knackered.
  17. honeyman

Cupra Yellow with Black wheels

Not standard wheel but here's mine with team dynamic monza's in satin black. :D [/IMG]
  18. honeyman

Fabia vRS estate

It was there was a oak green 3dr next to yours i think, and a bit down from there a green 5dr gti. :D
  19. honeyman

Fabia vRS estate

Saw the car parked up the other day in MK looks cool, there were a couple of mk2 golfs about as well. :D
  20. honeyman

leather

Use a microfibre towel better than a leather.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.