Search results

1. damo-p

Boost Problem HELP!!!

These boys know what there talkin about and from what I hear on here especially bill from badger 5 but there not miracle workers lol see if you can get it on a code scanner and see whaat codes it brings up and I am sure you will get all the help they can offer
  2. damo-p

cupra bonnet

What colour
  3. damo-p

Fault code help?

Cheers mate much appreciated. Anywhere I can just walk in an buy some as I would rather do it tommorrow than wait for it to come through post if I get it off fleabay
  4. damo-p

Fault code help?

Hi guys thanks for the replys I have a new maf on order now so will see what that brings or clears should I say As for there being a boost leak it doesn't feel as pokey but still reads 1.25 bar when boosting on the gauge. Could there still be a problem? If so I guess changing silicon hosing...
  5. damo-p

Fault code help?

hey guys so i got these faul codes on my car and was wandering what could fix them? a friend put in on his scanner and i dont know much about fault codes lol i have got of my arse and found what they mean though so here goes 16524 P0140 O2 Sensor Circ.,Bank1-Sensor2 No Activity Detected...
  6. damo-p

Damo-p's reades ride

Hey guys just thought I'd post somethin up quick as I'm off on hold tomorow so already needing to spend more money from replys I have had to a post seems as my maf sensor if shot so got one ordered up from the local stealer. Not to bad a price if I exchange in my old. Which is no good to me...
  7. damo-p

Ko3s hybrid

If my memory serves me correctly if you have the cupra r you should alsready have ko3s
  8. damo-p

Turbo refurbs

This could be on the cards then
  9. damo-p

HELP/info needed please

Had the same problem with an old mondeo and it was tracking that's why I thought I would advise tracking sticky caliper makes sense though Although if it pulls one way when letting off the throttle that sound like a sticky caliper but surely if that's the case when accelerating it would...
  10. damo-p

Exhaust manifold

Is it blowing?
  11. damo-p

HELP/info needed please

Go get your tracking done pal will cost you about £30
  12. damo-p

Turbo refurbs

Is that how much they charge
  13. damo-p

little advice needed

Cool ill get that done cheers mate
  14. damo-p

forge 007p

Sorry for the hijack but does anyone know if there is a down side to having it the wrong way up so to speak
  15. damo-p

little advice needed

Is there anyway of me telling if its an original or on off a s3 say as I'm not sure what exactly has been done to the car ie bigger injectors and maff Aren't they different sizes? If so do you know the size of the original And thanks for the reply
  16. damo-p

rubber hoses

Nice mate jealous
  17. damo-p

little advice needed

Hey guys right my problem is overfueling and smoke out exhaust. Now my car has been decatted so I expected a bit but not as much as I have got. So first I found out it could be the turbo so had a garage have this off £180 later they say its fine so I logged into my good old friend seat cupra.net...
  18. damo-p

where is my fuel filter

Underneath the car mate in the fuel lines
  19. damo-p

How much boost does the AYP engine withstand?

I think you can go hybrid and get k04 internals in a k03s I wouldn't know where from or cost though maybe someone else could help out here
  20. damo-p

How much boost does the AYP engine withstand?

get a ko3s turbo or a hybrid the standard ko3 is only a tiny turbo and doesnt hold boost long
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.