Search results

1. flip key info thread

Actionman tried to message you but no joy I only have 1 key (none flip but with transponder) for my 06 ibiza, might be a long shot but would a 3 button fob be made to work ? I'm interested in getting the key through you if your still offering that Send me a message
  2. Mk4 seats

Hmm I know the mk3 cupra ones may seem a bit naff but does anyone know if they fit straight in? The audi and polo gti ones are lush but very expensive hence why I was looking at mk3 cupra ones if they fit One of the threads on here did say audi s3 seats will fit however I'm now unsure and...
  3. Flip key

This may be one solution eBay number 130711276181 Or eBay number 391288002530 And with this video Would I be able to do it myself without a programmer ? http://youtu.be/1J4NquusPK0[/URL] I'm not sure if it is a members video but credit to them if it is, I'm also presuming the 3 button...
  4. Mk4 seats

Hi I have been using the search bar for a while to try and find out some info on what seats will and won't fit My question is will these fit without having to modify anything ? eBay number 321919320008 Also what are the audi s3 seats like do they bolt straight in ? I'm a bit lost on...
  5. Flip key

The issue is I have one key but I need a spare one and thought I may as well make it a flip one I've seen that guide before and it spurred me on to getting it done but I would still need a blank transponder to start with lol failing that I'll just get a spare cut but leave the chip out fair...
  6. Flip key

Hi all Currently looking to get hold of a blank flip key for my ibiza 6l stylance I know they never came with one as standard and finding one that includes a transponder and guts is proving impossible Thanks
  7. Voltmeter

Have a look at this, copy the number into eBay as I cannot post links yet 371261274656 Rob.
  8. Voltmeter

Inline fuse holder I would think or something simalar.
  9. Carista app - Android

Can anyone confirm if any of these options are available on the mk4 ibiza 1.4 ? 2006 model, I quite like the idea of being able to put the windows back up by keeping the lock button pressed, some of the vw transporters do this at work however they are 61 plates not 2006 plates :whistle: Rob.
  10. air box rubbers (help)

Thanks i will try my local dealer this weekend thanks for the input. Rob.
  11. air box rubbers (help)

Maybe these would fit ? eBay number 171780914147 Thanks for the replies, I will have to keep an eye open on the local scrapyard if none of these parts can be confirmed or get them from vag direct but that may be hard with no existing part numbers Rob.
  12. air box rubbers (help)

Anyone ? The only soloution i can think of myself is to buy a box of rubber grommits from ebay and somehow try and fabricate some ?
  13. air box rubbers (help)

can anyone point me in the direction of some air box rubbers ? I have searched hi and low for the dam things any help would be much appreciated My car is a 2006 1.4 ibiza Rob.
  14. MK5 Cam Belt Change (75,000)

any one have any ideas ?
  15. MK5 Cam Belt Change (75,000)

correction i thought it was a MK5 its a MK4 my mistake
  16. MK5 Cam Belt Change (75,000)

probably posted in the wrong section but hey ho wanting to change the cam belt on my dads ibiza as its about due when i do the service not done a cam belt on one before wondering do i need any special locking pins or a drill bit to lock the crankshaft etc ? its the 1.4 2006 model im...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.