Search results

1. chrissgoduk

Connects2 steering interface wiring help

Hi all I am trying to wire up my pioneer head unit have all done apart from the steering interface box, I am being tight and don’t want to spend 75 quid on a new loom. I have a kenwood lead in my leon and am changing to pioneer. Any body know where the patch box wires link to on a pioneer...
  2. chrissgoduk

a pillar trim

hi, did you manage to get one
  3. chrissgoduk

a pillar trim

Hi please can i get a grey one
  4. chrissgoduk

a pillar trim

hi all, I went to TPS this morning to order a new a pillar trim. but unforturnatly they have now been discontinued. does any body know where I can get a grey O/S/F a pillar trim please
  5. chrissgoduk

Turbo cartridge removal

I get that try tighten your alternator bolts mine keep coming lose if you lean on it will disappear
  6. chrissgoduk

help engine vibration help please

yeah true only spent out on o/s engine mount, new dogbone mount and aux belt tensioner. but it could have been so much worse.
  7. chrissgoduk

what have you done to your car today ?

fixed nasty vibration took it for a quick 250 mile test drive to brooklands and back no noise no vibration and achevied 52.1 mpg. haven't had that in ages
  8. chrissgoduk

thanks nd-photo.nl for the info. I changed that at the weekend it didn't cure that problem but did another so that was a good shout. when checking for the noise again checking the pulleys and engine brackets were all tight I had my hand rested on the alternater at the noise went away, checked...
  9. chrissgoduk

no yet that is on order as my next part to change. at this rate i will have a brand new engine bay but at least i'm eliminating items slowly.
  10. chrissgoduk

hi all hoping the diesel superstars can help me, I have a arl engine and I have developed a vibration from the engine bay when I put the car over 2000rpm, it doesn't matter whether I am driving, at a standstill, or even if I have my foot on the clutch it is still there. this is driving me...
  11. chrissgoduk

egr cleaned out egr yesterday that was a lovely job. at least the gate wont stick shut now. and I can drive it. what a dirty job that was. on the upside I can now see into the inlet so she should be able to breath properly now. now to find out how to turn the egr down to as low as possible.
  12. chrissgoduk

found some bubbly paint on my front wings, yeah love rust. didn't think cars rusted any more. any body have a pair of platinum grey wings kicking around????
  13. chrissgoduk

got my magnex exhaust fitted yesterday. so much better and quieter than the straight through system. I had before. for the price I cant complain. although was a right:censored::censored: to fit. direct fit my a55.
  14. chrissgoduk

MTEC Black Disks & Brembo Pads? Advice please?

I had them for a year and had to change them as they were rubbish so noisy and gave horrible judder they do look amazing but I put oe back on and they were so much better. also I found they rust really badly. but that was just my set others may say they were great. all I can say is you get...
  15. chrissgoduk

Mk1 seat leon exhaust

hi I have just bought the magnex system on ebay as thy are ony 255 deliveried. looks good but am waiting for it to be fitted this afternoon
  16. chrissgoduk

Mk1 Leon Headlight Covers (Smoked)

hi im after a set if there are any about
  17. chrissgoduk

Folding wing mirror problem

will do that cheers will let you know what I find
  18. chrissgoduk

I now have a screw driver mark in the paint :censored: so although I wish it had fallen out I now will end up forking out for a refurb again.
  19. chrissgoduk

just fitted another centre cap as some little toad pinched another. they must be fairly stupid as although its only 15 quid each, it must cost them a fortune to come all the way to my house which is in the middle of no where. and I know there isn't another leon fr=/cupra r for miles
  20. chrissgoduk

Folding wing mirror problem

hi, any body ever experienced the mirror not knowing when to stop. my passenger side has fits when I fold it out and it ends up touching the a post
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise