Search results

1. BobbyCupra-R

What have you used to colour your FMIC

this is good point Phillc that was my thinking as its cold air running through it, so ive gone and bought black gloss paint to go over the etch acid 8 primer. Giving it a go tomorrow so will post some pics up when im done
  2. BobbyCupra-R

thats a great help Dan thanks very much :)
  3. BobbyCupra-R

cheers Dan for the help, im going to be doing all the pipes too so you wont be able to see anything behind the bumper
  4. BobbyCupra-R

well seeing at i have hi temp black paint to hand, is it a good idea to do a layer of primer first?? or does high temp pain not require thiss??
  5. BobbyCupra-R

normad racing pillar pod

Okies cool i can't seem to find anywhere that I can screw into now
  6. BobbyCupra-R

normad racing pillar pod

Just a quick question as im about to tackle my boost gauge and oil pressure gauge, do i take the original a pillar cover off and replace it with the normad one, or do i just slot the normad one over the top of the original one. Cheers guys
  7. BobbyCupra-R

Cupra 'R' Badge

thats the sort of thing im looking for cheers mate, quaility looks a bit gash but i might buy one to see what it looks like in the flesh.
  8. BobbyCupra-R

Cupra 'R' Badge

Does anyone on here know of any places that can do a custom colour on the R part on the Cupra R badge, or do they just come in red as im looking for a blue ones.
  9. BobbyCupra-R

what have you done to your car today ?

All fitted and i love it.
  10. BobbyCupra-R

Fitting my jabbasport induction kit on my lunch break... T minus 21 minutes :)
  11. BobbyCupra-R

i have some high temp spray paint... bingo cheers Pyro
  12. BobbyCupra-R

Ive got a TX autosport FMIC and im wanting to paint it black so its looks kind of hidden. What sort of paint would people recommend to use on the intercooler???
  13. BobbyCupra-R

well today i have just a pile of parts sitting in my living room, just asking to be fitted to my car :( but i cant till next saturday
  14. BobbyCupra-R

SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

Loving this car mate, cant wait to get some time off work and mod mine (simmilar to yours but not). Do you an upper strut brace? if so what one do you use?
  15. BobbyCupra-R

i bought two white shadow pro gauges (boost and oil pressure)
  16. BobbyCupra-R

Which Hoses to upgrade??

Cheers Nautilus thats a great help :)
  17. BobbyCupra-R

Which Hoses to upgrade??

Spot on guys thanks very much for all this info its been a great help :)
  18. BobbyCupra-R

Which Hoses to upgrade??

Happy new year to all members on SCN.. Now the new years resolutions have started, its time to get this modding game well and truely under way. Im looking at upgrading my engine bay hoses ready for a stage two remap, which ones would you lot recommend to upgrade? Ive looked on the Forge and...
  19. BobbyCupra-R

Problems you have had after a stage 2 remap

o ok cool well i dont think il be hitting 300 and ive learnt from my evo days launching on a standard clutch is a no no. think i might invest in a coil pack then just to be on the safe side.. cheers Sam
  20. BobbyCupra-R

Problems you have had after a stage 2 remap

the standard cupra r clutch what sort of power can this hold comfortably??
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members